Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts???

8 Sep 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

I know its far away from now, but by any chance, is anyone going on the European Contrasts tour in August or September of 2012?

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

That’s great no need to be sorry haha.. hopefully you do :) where abouts are you from Kelly?? :)

• 3 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

pretty sure we will be! going to check out the europe travel show on this weekend and then most likely put a deposit down next week.. im so excited ive been trying to go to europe for about 3 years and now it’s finally going to happen!
    I’m from Sydney… how about everyone else?

• 3 Nov 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ohh cool, that would be good if you do. =).. Yeah dont be sorry, feel free to jump in anytime lol. This tour is going to be so epic!! So many awsome people doing this one already =)

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

I’m 90 minutes out of Melbourne :) in bendigo.. That’s awesome yeh I think this trip will be a time to remember make sure you let us know if you are coming on this trip :).. Time just needs to hurry up haha,.

• 3 Nov 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Im on the Gold Coast =)..
    Haha I’m with you B.J. Hopefully it will come around quickly =)

kellym777

this trip definatley needs to hurry up… i will be spending my birthday in corfu if we go on this one! :D

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

I’ll be spending my birthday in France on this trip.. Haha when’s yours?? Chel it will I hope :)..

kellym777

looks like everyone is having birthdays on this tour! mine is sept 19, how about yours? i need to put a deposit down NOW so it all feels real! :)

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Mines the 8th :) 2 days into the trip whoo can’t wait.. Uh yeh you should :)…

kellym777

also B.J and Beccamy.. i see you are thinking of flying out the Monday.. as in Sept 3? Because that is our current plan to do also. May all end up flying together hehe

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Yeh chel and I are flying out the Monday 22nd I think it is from Melbourne at 22:10 hopefully will be good :)..

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

This is all a tad cute can’t wait :)

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Sorry we are flying out the Sunday 2nd sorry at 22:10 LOL confused sorry!!

kellym777

ahh ok.. so a week before. my friend and i are planning to do our london sight seeing after contiki. will be good to know some people before doing the tour!

kellym777

ohhhh haha all good! :)

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Yeh it will be great.. This convo with more people is making me so eeeekcited WAH hurry up time lol.. So you will be flying out the Monday we only go a day before so we will nearly get there at the same time we will be able to do alot together :) AWESOME

kellym777

I am kinda happy its not TOO soon… part of the fun of a holiday is the excitement before it all happens! our current plan is to leave sydney on the monday, book on the tour departing thursday and then have 6 nights in london after. going to book into the royal national so we are right where we need to be to leave on the tour

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

That’s exactly where we are staying :) sounds like a good plan :)

• 3 Nov 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

I’m hoping to fly out of Sydney in the Monday and I’m planning to stay at the Royal National :) I’ve paid my deposit, just trying to work out flights but it’s a little early since I’m not going through Contiki :)

• 3 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Nice :).. Sounds amazing!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion