Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts???

8 Sep 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

I know its far away from now, but by any chance, is anyone going on the European Contrasts tour in August or September of 2012?

• 4 Nov 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

So glad this one is a definite departure, means I can rest easy! I’m going to see a friend who is a travel agent tomorrow and im hoping to go to the travel expo on Sunday! Sooo keen. My dad is trying to convince me it’s going to cost me 15-20 grand to go to Europe –.

• 4 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

It’s no where near that much lol.. How much shopping does your dad think your doing haha :P

• 4 Nov 2011 Tyneil White said

Tyneil White

Hey Guys, My name is Tyneil from Perth Western Australia and I’m 21. I’ve been really unsure to do european contrasts at the end of August or start of Sepetember, as I want to be on tour for octoberfest. After looking at this discussion I’m thinking I’ll do the 6th of September. I’m going to be in America prior, as I’m doing Camp America. So September will be good, as I’ll have more time to travel the US after camp. I’m so excited for Europe. It’s all I’ve ever wanted to, but I said I had to finish uni first, which I did last week. :)

• 4 Nov 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Hey Tyneil, wow you sound like you are going to be pretty busy with all of your travelling… Your plans sound great =).. You should definately come on this tour with all of us!! We are all so supa excited and so cant wait =)

• 4 Nov 2011 Tyneil White said

Tyneil White

Hey Chel, Yer I think im going to be away for 4-6 months. I was considering going to canada after Europe, but I don’t know. I just finished my teaching degree at uni and I’m going to register to be able to teach in the UK, so now I’m thinking I may hang around after the tour and try get some relief work. Travelling to Europe is all i’ve been thinking about for the past few years. I think I’ve had the contiki book for like a year, which i’m always looking at. I’m so excited for octoberfest as well. =)

• 4 Nov 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

according to the calendar, we should be at munich for oktoberfest!

• 4 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

I’m a tad excited for oktoberfest it’s a bit cute :).. 302 days :P

• 4 Nov 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

Me too B.J, oktoberfest is going to be so exciting =)… as is the rest of the trip of course!. . . 301 days hehe

• 5 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

301 until you fly down to Melbourne :)

• 5 Nov 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

Can someone link the Facebook group? I cant find it! lol

• 5 Nov 2011 Michael said

Michael

Sounds like We’ll be having a few Birthdays on this trip.

• 5 Nov 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

mine will be about 3 weeks prior to the trip…we’ll have to drink to that as well!! haha

• 5 Nov 2011 beccaamy said

beccaamy

I requested to join the facebook group. I visited my travel agent today, just working out flight details now. Looks like I’ll be flying out of Sydney on the Monday 3rd Sept and flying back into Sydney on the 6th October! 300ish days will fly by :)

• 5 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Of course Luis I think we will be drinking alot :)..

• 6 Nov 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

yesss definitely…i havent had a drink in 4 months working here in afghanistan!! lol

• 6 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Oh eww no alcohol lol.. What are you doing there??

• 6 Nov 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

tell me about it lol i used to live in key west and miami before this…huge party places! im doing air traffic control on an army base

• 6 Nov 2011 B.J said

B.J

Nice my cousin was over there last year in the army :).. I can’t wait to drink and explore ;) and meet all you awesome people :)..

• 6 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

wow i was away for a day and so much conversation has been happening. i am so excited to have booked this!!! tyneil it will be great for you to come on this one.. we’ve got a pretty awesome group booked. the contiki rep at the travel show said there is at least 25 booked on this tour so far so hopefully we get along with the rest of them as much as we all do!

• 7 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

oh and chel, my friend sophie has tried to join the facebook group, just incase you wondered who the person trying to join is lol

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion