Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

European Contrasts???

8 Sep 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

I know its far away from now, but by any chance, is anyone going on the European Contrasts tour in August or September of 2012?

• Read the responses 168 responses so far
  • 7 Nov 2011 Chel said

Default_avatar

haha… Cool no worries Kelly. I’ve jus added her now. Sorry it took so long to add her =)

• 7 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

haha no all good! 8 down… 20-something plus to go! lol

• 17 Nov 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

just thought I’d write on this again.. see if we can find any more people doing the trip! :)

• 5 Jan 2012 kaitlynn said

kaitlynn

im going on the trip on the 6th of september! :)

kaitlynn

and my birthday is also on the trip the 9th of september!

• 5 Jan 2012 Tyneil White said

Tyneil White

hey, how exciting, another person who will be on our tour. We have a facebook group called Contiki European Contrasts September 2012, if you would like to join. Are you going on your own??

kaitlynn

i just requesed to join then! i am going on my own- im leaving the end of june but to go work over in london for the time before our contiki starts

• 5 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

awesome, more tour members! :) where are you from kaitlynn?

kellym777

and another birthday! so excited for spending my birthday on the tour

• 5 Jan 2012 Chel said

Default_avatar

Hey Kaitlynn, Yay another one on tour! So glad to hav you on board with us =)… there are goin to be so many birthdays to celebrate on tour.. cant wait to share all this with u all =)

kaitlynn

I’m from Melbourne! There are actually so many birthdays… We should have one special birthday hat which we all wear on Our birthday nights hahaha

kellym777

haha totally, or a birthday badge. where will we be for your tour? you and BJ’s birthdays the day after one another, will be a big couple of days!

• 5 Jan 2012 Tyneil White said

Tyneil White

I think I’m the only one without a birthday. Maybe I’ll choose a day and say it’s my birthday. Thats cool kaitlyn. What are you planning on doing for work??I’m planning on staying after contiki and working. I’ll be in america from may-September. Sounds like you have a busy year planned as well. :)

kellym777

hahaha tyneil, we can just have a “tyneil’s un-birthday” night, any excuse to party extra hard :P

• 5 Jan 2012 Chel said

Default_avatar

Lol kelly i like your way of thinking hahah… It wont be my birthday on tour either tyneil, so you wont be left out lol

kellym777

un-birthdays for all! sophie wont be having her birthday on the trip either lol. maybe we can have one crazy un-birthday party on the last night of the tour. party in amsterdam, can’t get much crazier than that

• 5 Jan 2012 Chel said

Default_avatar

Ohh heck yes!!!! I’d be up for that lol… And what a way to end the tour. That sounds like a funtabulous idea to me =)

kaitlynn

We are at the french Rivera for mine! Hahaha so we
    Can show the french how to party!
    Well I’m working at a pub haven’t chosen where yet but I’m there for about 2 months before I meet up for the toe! I actually couldn’t wait another 9 months so I decided to go work!

• 6 Jan 2012 kellym777 said

kellym777

i have a friend over there from queensland who is working in a bar in london atm, he loves it. he’ll probably never come home haha. i dont think i can wait the whole time either but i guess i will have to :P

• 5 Mar 2012 Jamie said

Default_avatar

Is anyone here booked on the 8th Sep for Contrasts?

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions