Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britian and Ireland 25th May 2012

8 Sep 2011 Traveller_Dan asked

Traveller_Dan

I'm doing this tour before I do the Ultimate European, so who's in?

• 19 Sep 2011 DarkOrchid said

DarkOrchid

I’m doing the Ultimate European first then this one!

• 19 Sep 2011 Explorer1294015 said

Default_avatar

See ya there! I am only doing this one though, no “ultimate European” for me :(

• 7 Feb 2012 Lissie said

Default_avatar

I booked yesterday!!! Im doing the ultimate european first and then finally get to go to Ireland
    Dark Orchid can i ask which date is your ultimate euro? I leave London on the 11th April.

• 25 Feb 2012 Danielle-maree said

Danielle-maree

I’m doing England and Scotland departing 25 may – I think we are bus mates till Glasgow!

• 28 Mar 2012 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

I have booked this tour as well! Where is everyone coming from? I am 28 coming from Toronto and this will be my first Contiki tour and first time travelling solo. Is anyone arriving in London early? I will be arriving on either May 21 or 22 and staying in a hostel for a couple of nights.

• 28 Mar 2012 Danielle-maree said

Danielle-maree

Hi Cheryl, I’m coming from Sydney Australia. My second Contiki after I went to new Zealand last year and I’m also flying solo – you’ll find a lot of people do – but you make friends pretty quickly once on the bus. I am getting into London early also – but staying at a hotel in the northern suburbs – I have every day planned out already – I’m so excited! Be good to meet you in a month or so?

• 29 Mar 2012 Traveller_Dan said

Traveller_Dan

I arrive at London on the 21st of May and staying at the Royal National Hotel before this tour starts.

• 29 Mar 2012 Danielle-maree said

Danielle-maree

I’m arriving on the 21st as well – looks like it’ll be a busy day at heathrow!

Tell me – is anyone feeling brave about the haggis? I’m thinking it may just be something I have to do – that and the deep fried mars bar!

• 29 Mar 2012 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

I think I will be flying into Gatwick. It is a lot cheaper for me to fly in there instead of Heathrow. I was thinking about staying at the Royal National before the tour, but figured I would meet more people if I stayed in a hostel, so I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet. Well, since my background is Scottish and I have never tried haggis, I think I probably will give it a try!

• 4 Apr 2012 Cheryl1983 said

Default_avatar

After tons of hours researching flights, hostels, B&Bs I have finally booked everything!! I am flying into Heathrow on the 21st, I will be arriving at 8:35am. When do you guys arrive? Then I am staying at the Royal National for 3 nights before the tour and one night after. So excited!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion