Community_discussions_small  

Comment

England & Scotland (Winter): Dec 18th-25th

11 Jul 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar
Hi all,

Is anyone going on this tour? I am doing it solo before I head off on the Winter Wanderer tour on Dec 26th.. Would love to know who's on this tour seeing as we will be having christmas together!

Amanda. x
  • 6 Oct 2010 Jono said

Default_avatar

yeh i did my tour in summer and had the best time…i was planning on going back in summer this year but it didnt work out with timings…saying that its not exactly a bad alternative to be going in winter lol…im happy as long as i can get away…
    ull have an awesome time on the winter wanderer..especially with all the countries ull see. There was no way i would be able to see the amount i did if i wasnt on a tour…plus the partying is awesome as well lol (always a plus)

• 6 Oct 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

Yeah I had always planned to do this trip in summer but yeah I got a job straight out of uni so decided to go at end of year and get paid for it! Yeah the tour sees most if not all of Western Europe. I’m planning to go back next year and do Eastern Europe with Busabout. Yeah very keen for the partying! Haha, spending new years in Barcelona. Do you have facebook?

• 7 Oct 2010 Jono said

Default_avatar

Im pretty sure the tour that im doing in spain has new years in barcelona as well…i have this feeling that the new years parties will be insane!!

yeh have facebook…whats ur email addy??

• 7 Oct 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

Oh awesome! Yeah its meant to be insane down there.. So excited. Yep my email addy is mandy4u_06@hotmail.com

• 19 Nov 2010 Explorer1217700 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!
    Looks like a tour packed with Aussies should be fun!!! my Fiance(Kegan) and I are booked in for this tour. We are from Newcastle NSW and both 25.
    Looking forward to meeting you all
    Melissa

• 20 Nov 2010 Li5le said

Default_avatar

Hey Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Cant wait to meet everyone, staying at the Royal National the day before and Christmas day! Hope we can all catch up beforehand….
    Im from Brizzy,21, and ill be doing the Winter Wanderer just before this tour too!

• 20 Nov 2010 Manda said

Default_avatar

hey guys! oh how exciting. i’m doing this tour then the winter wanderer after.. you’ll have to tell me all about it! what is your facebook’s?

• 25 Nov 2010 Mykel said

Default_avatar

Hello everyone.

Finalised my booking today. Look forward to meeting you all and seeing the sights of the mother land. Quite excited about a white xmas too.

Im 24 from Wollongong, NSW and doing my first solo trip abroad.
    Mykel

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.