Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London, Paris, & Amsterdam October 28-November 6

9 Sep 2011 MissDanger said

MissDanger

Hey all!! I just booked my very first European trip, and I am so excited about it!! Who else is going? Does anyone know of a good place to meet in London?

Thanks,
Whitney

• 12 Sep 2011 Urfa said

Urfa

Hey there…I’m booked for London+Paris for Oct 28th..its my first trip as well..but i was wondering the same thing since my flight comes in early…guess i’ll c u there

• 12 Sep 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

Hi Whitney and Urfa,

I’m almost 90% sure myself and a friend of mine will be on the same tour! Should be a good time! I look to be there a day or so early as well. I will let you both know! Cheers!

-Ernie

• 13 Sep 2011 Urfa said

Urfa

I’m flying in via Air Canada 858 on Oct 28..what about the rest of u? At this point my plan is to ditch my luggage at the hotel and find a great breakfast place and maybe walk around a bit

• 13 Sep 2011 Erndog said

Erndog

Hey everyone,

I will be heading a day early Friday the 28th. After getting settled in I’m down for walking around a bit! Let me know!

• 14 Sep 2011 MissDanger said

MissDanger

Hey everyone! It’s so good to see that others are getting into London a day early as well! My Beau and I will also be arriving on the 28th around noon, their time. We are booked at the imperial hotel for the trip, but we were thinking of maybe staying somewhere else for the first night. Does anyone else know where they are booked yet? I imagine they would put us all up in the same place, but you never know. If anyone else is interested in checking out another hotel for the night, then let us know and we can coordinate something. But we are definitely looking forward to being able to check put the city on our own though, so give me a shout if you would like to meet up early.

Thanks,
    Whitney

• 16 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Hey Whitney, you should definitely check out the discussion group suggested by Explorer RMB87 as there are about 10 people so far in that discussion.

My name is Maddy and I’m also travelling with my boyfriend and getting to London on the 27th. We decided to just stay at the Imperial since it’s our first overseas trip, we wanted to make everything as easy as possible!

We are thinking of doing the Tower of London and St Pauls Cathedral before the tour so we don’t have to rush through everything else. We already purchased tickets online at http://www.londonticketsinternational.com/ so you we can skip queues!

Only 40 days to go! Can’t wait!

• 17 Sep 2011 Ryan B said

Ryan B

Hey all, I’ll be arriving on the 28th at around 10:30am so I’ll be there a day before the tour actually begins. I was planning on talking a look at St. Paul’s and the Tower of London as well. I was also planning on going to a museum or two before the tour (the British Museum, Museum of Natual History – both are free). I hope to get to as many places as possible before the tour actually begins.

• 29 Sep 2011 Explorer1298752 said

Default_avatar

Hi All,

My name is Alison, me and my best friend Jess are on the same trip! This is my first time to Europe and i cant wait! We fly in October 25th so a couple of days to site see, so we’ll be there when you’s all come :) Any definates as to what we should do or see?

• 7 Oct 2011 E said

E

Hey all I am getting there in the AM of the 27th and staying at the Imperial Hotel. If anyone is around I plan on doing some sightseeing that first day and hitting a good pub soon thereafter.

• 27 Oct 2011 Explorer1311337 said

Default_avatar

Hi All — Can’t wait to meet you. I’ll be in London on Saturday at 7am!! Hope I can sleep on the plane!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.