Community_discussions_small  

Question

The easy rider tour June 26 2012

12 Sep 2011 Nicholaso8 asked

Nicholaso8

Hey this will be my first tour for Contiki and was wondering if anyone else is thinking about or have already booked this tour? Also I know this tour is new so if anyone has done this tour this year could give me a review on how it went that would be great :D

• 23 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

StephJ07

exxxccciiitttteeeeedd!!

• 23 Sep 2011 Explorer1296088 said

Default_avatar

Great Great Great x2!

• 18 Oct 2011 Sally the Camal said

Sally the Camal

I really wanna do it! Jus gotta save a bit more!! :)

• 19 Oct 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Saving is soo hard when there are so many fantastic festivals coming up! I plan on making some form of budget to help out haha, hope you can make it! Have you been on contiki before?

• 19 Oct 2011 Sally the Camal said

Sally the Camal

Haha i know!! But im not fussed on any festivals coming up this year… so thats good :) If i can scape together the $$ for the tour and flights in the next few months, i think im in!!! :)

• 19 Oct 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

That would be sick! Let us know if you book it in, steph and I are going to make a facebook group later on in the year so we can all get to know eachother and stuff :)

Sally the Camal

Whoo Hoo SOunds great!! My twin sister just finished this tour in August ans she may come again with me on this tour! YAY!!!!!! :)

Sally the Camal

Feel Free to add me on FB! :)

• 20 Oct 2011 Sally the Camal said

Sally the Camal

Hi Guys,
    I am just about to book my tour… maybe tomorrow. All that are coming please like this Facebook page! :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Easy-Rider-26th-June-2012/190036111070506

• 30 Oct 2011 Bunni68 said

Bunni68

I booked four under 24 year olds on this tour today at the Brisbane Flight Centre Expo, camping is a very unique way to travel, have had great feedback from people who have done them… there are special discounts on this tour all week… if you would like any more information just e-mail me at carli.fergusson@flightcentre.com.au

• 7 Nov 2011 Sally the Camal said

Sally the Camal

Hi Carli,

Are you still in contact with them? You should ask them to join our Facebook group:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/251495824897690/

:)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion