Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Encounter (Winter) Nov 4th - 20th, 2011

12 Sep 2011 nice_ah asked

nice_ah

Hey! Who's booked for this trip? My brother and I booked it and wanted to see who else was in. We're from Saskatchewan, Canada. I'm 22 and my brother is 23. =)

• 26 Oct 2011 caiti_b said

caiti_b

Yeah ive got a bit of cash money converted already but I think mot of my spending will be on the plastic.

Erica and I are staying at the Royal National for a couple of days beforehand, would love to catch up with y’all the night before :)

• 26 Oct 2011 Ash_firstimer said

Ash_firstimer

I wish I could meet everyone a bit beforehand! That’d be great. But I’m doing a week in Ireland and don’t get back into London until 10pm the night before OUR tour starts! If you guys are rocking it out somewhere leave me a note on my door and I’ll come find you guys haha So, 3 days until I fly to Ireland! So I’ve already started packing. They don’t seem to want us to take much.. I’m freaking out!

• 27 Oct 2011 Mick22 said

Mick22

We are staying the 31st and 4th at the royal national, sourcing a hostel for the other nights. See you all in a couple of days.

• 27 Oct 2011 Dhara D said

Dhara D

hello everybody!!! I’m from mexico and I will travel alone and I’m a little bit scared about it… :s I’m gonna arrive to London 2 days before the tour. Will someone else travel alone??? well i wish I could meet to each one. Greetings :D

• 27 Oct 2011 Court.Jeremiah said

Court.Jeremiah

I swear I wrote on this before my post hasnt come up I dont think LOL.
    Ummm I’m Court (21) and my friend Chloee are coming :) she’s 20 but her birthday is whilst we are in France :) Big 21 too ! We went to high school together and then we worked in the same salon as hairdressers together :). We’re both way chilled out people and are keen as f**k :)))))))))).
    My facebook is www.facebook.com/court.jeremiah I dont get onto here much but would love to start saying hi to you all ! But write me a message to say your from the trip or I might look at the request blankly hahaha !
    Soooo exciting it like 4 days til we leave !

• 28 Oct 2011 nac86 said

nac86

Im staying at the Royal National too from the 2nd till the tour starts so a catch up the night b4 is an awesome idea, we jst need to work out where n what time to meet. I cant believe its so close now! Sooo exciting!! Cant wait to meet everyone :)

• 28 Oct 2011 caiti_b said

caiti_b

Looks like there is a place called the London Pub right out front of the Royal National if we wanted to go there. We have tour meeting the night before right? So we can just cruise there afterwards if we want, I’m sure our tour manager will know the best places to go anyway :)

• 28 Oct 2011 nac86 said

nac86

Nice work Cati _b :) Do we have a tour meeting b4 the trip starts? I didnt know this lol. We cld jst meet in the lobby of the hotel at a certain time for the ppl who wanted to meet up b4 the tour starts n go the the London Pub all together n hav an awesome time getting to everyone :)

• 28 Oct 2011 caiti_b said

caiti_b

Yeah at 6pm the night before the tour we have a meeting at the Contiki Basement, it’s not compulsory as far as i know but I guess it’d be a good idea. There’s more info here: http://contiki.co.nz/contikipedia/articles/pre-departure-meeting-europe :) By the looks of it we leave at 6.45am the morning after so it might have to be an early-ish one for me!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion