Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Need advice please!!

28 May 2008 GB & SI Bound said

GB & SI Bound
I'm planning on going to visit some family in Luxembourg after returning to London. My question is what would be the best, most economical way of getting there?

Our tour ends at 8pm on the 21st of June I wanted to make my way over the morning of the 22nd and I'm flying out on the 23rd from Paris. So I was also wondering, because it is a sunday am I going to be able to leave first thing in the morning or would I be better off going over on the 21st after we return? I'd like to spend as much time with them as I can.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
  • 29 May 2008 Ayvee.Nic said

Ayvee.Nic

heya

im going over to amsterdam straight after tour the morning of the 22nd. i’m quite positive that you’ll be able to find a train or ferry that’ll enable you ample time with your family

xx

• 30 May 2008 GB & SI Bound said

GB & SI Bound

thanks guys, I’ve looked into ferries but the only ones I’ve found say that you need a car, I did find a cheap flight going from Luton airport to Paris and then I can take a train from there. Anyone know, would it be difficult to get to the Luton airport from the hotel for a 7:30am flight on a sunday?

• 30 May 2008 Mr.Corbie said

Mr.Corbie

Easybus is one of a few bus lines that offer a 7 day/24 hour service to Luton airport

http://www.easybus.co.uk

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.