Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Need advice please!!

28 May 2008 GB & SI Bound said

GB & SI Bound
I'm planning on going to visit some family in Luxembourg after returning to London. My question is what would be the best, most economical way of getting there? <BR><BR>Our tour ends at 8pm on the 21st of June I wanted to make my way over the morning of the 22nd and I'm flying out on the 23rd from Paris. So I was also wondering, because it is a sunday am I going to be able to leave first thing in the morning or would I be better off going over on the 21st after we return? I'd like to spend as much time with them as I can.<BR><BR>Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!
  • 29 May 2008 Ayvee.Nic said

Ayvee.Nic

heya

im going over to amsterdam straight after tour the morning of the 22nd. i’m quite positive that you’ll be able to find a train or ferry that’ll enable you ample time with your family

xx

• 30 May 2008 GB & SI Bound said

GB & SI Bound

thanks guys, I’ve looked into ferries but the only ones I’ve found say that you need a car, I did find a cheap flight going from Luton airport to Paris and then I can take a train from there. Anyone know, would it be difficult to get to the Luton airport from the hotel for a 7:30am flight on a sunday?

• 30 May 2008 Mr.Corbie said

Mr.Corbie

Easybus is one of a few bus lines that offer a 7 day/24 hour service to Luton airport

http://www.easybus.co.uk

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.