Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain & Ireland June 1 2012?

14 Sep 2011 lou_85 asked

lou_85

Has anyone else booked this yet? I'm all set and can't wait! :)

• 19 Jan 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

*pleased

• 19 Jan 2012 Abby said

Abby

Oh wow! More people! That is very exciting :D Seems more real now haha

• 22 Jan 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

i’ll be booking this trip in a few days once i’m on days off.

• 22 Jan 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

great! glad more people are starting to book! :) nearly less than 5 months to go!

• 23 Jan 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

YAY!!! It is getting more and more exciting!!

• 23 Jan 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

YAY!!! It is getting more and more exciting!!

• 25 Jan 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

I am looking forward to Scotland! Beautiful country!

• 26 Jan 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

I don’t think I can pick just one place I’m looking forward to – I’m looking forward to it all!! Close to 4 months to go now!

• 26 Jan 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

its official, crossing the pond on may 30th, woop woop. i’m looking forward to the Guiness brewery among other things. Only 9 work weeks left (for me anyways).

• 27 Jan 2012 Abby said

Abby

I can’t wait for Scotland either :) My family is Scottish so I can’t wait to see where they are from! They whole trip is going to be amazing! It’s getting so close now, only 125 Days to we depart, not that I’m counting or anything!!!

• 27 Jan 2012 Fairy_Flora said

Fairy_Flora

hahaha … I am glad to see that everyone is looking forward to the adventure ahead :D

• 31 Jan 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

Yeah this is going to be kicking, too may highlights to mention!

• 31 Jan 2012 Fairy_Flora said

Fairy_Flora

Soooooo …. Explorer1300753, Explorer1297153 and Helga … are you guys joining us on the tour :D?

• 31 Jan 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

4 months to go now!!! Is everyone staying at the royal national the night before the tour starts?

• 1 Feb 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

Im not exactly sure which hotel i’m booked at. I believe its at the Royal National. I know I fly out of Edmonton on may 30th, land in London early afternoon on the 31rst.

• 1 Feb 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

Yes, we will be staying at the Royal National from the 30th of May and two days after the tour as well. This will be loads of fun!! Can’t wait to meet all of you.

• 2 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Just checked out our tour page and the tour is full! It’s gonna be a packed bus :)

• 6 Feb 2012 Abby said

Abby

Just wondering if anyone was on Facebook? Would love to get to know people before we deaprt!! Here is the link to my page!! Not sure it works haha, if it doesn’t Abby Fleming

http://en-gb.facebook.com/people/Abby-Fleming/640318516

• 7 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Hey Abby – I think I just sent you a friend request on fb? I really don’t know if it worked – I am so crap with fb! :)

• 7 Feb 2012 Abby said

Abby

lol It worked! Thanks for the add!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.