Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain & Ireland June 1 2012?

14 Sep 2011 lou_85 asked

lou_85

Has anyone else booked this yet? I'm all set and can't wait! :)

• 8 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

oh good! I’m hardly ever on there and the last pic I think I put up was like 2 years ago!! It’d be easier if i had fb access work but at least i can get contiki – I may have to stop reading peoples posts soon (as in other tours leaving before ours), it’s driving me crazy that we’ve still got 4 months to go!!!

• 8 Feb 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

It is almost 3 months!! :-) Can’t wait!

• 8 Feb 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

I found you lou, added you as well on fb. Have fun and see you all soon! :-)

• 8 Feb 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

this is the link to my fb page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511018733

• 9 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

just sent a friend request but think i might have selected you as family… whoops! i’ll fix it at some stage if i have done it wrong :s

• 13 Feb 2012 Fairy_Flora said

Fairy_Flora

This is the link to my fb page :)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=511018733#!/natasha.theron

• 28 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Ok, so it’s not quite the first of March but I can’t wait any longer – nearly less than 3 months to go! Has everyone else got a calendar that they’re crossing off the days? Ha ha – I need a holiday!!!

• 28 Feb 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

Yep we are doing the same on this side! Will take in every moment when we are there to make it last a life-time

• 28 Feb 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, can add another Aussie onto the list for this tour. It will be the last leg of an 8 week break & I can’t wait! (& yes I have a counter on my computer @ work counting down all the days). Am a first time Contiki traveller & thoroughly looking forward to running about GB & Ireland.

• 28 Feb 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

Glad we are not the only first-timers :-) and welcome!!

• 29 Feb 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

I havent started counting down yet, just got back from a 5 day ski trip! My legs are sore to say the least. I’ve got another 2500 km road trip coming up in ten days, this one is to visit my sister. One month away from a week long shut down at work, OVERTIME woop woop, (spending money for the trip). and May, i’ll be on the tractor seeding crops before jumping on a plane! Wow, just realized ive got plans for every weekend up to the trip!

this would my first contiki trip aswell. ive got some cousins that have been on some ant they all said it was a blast!

• 29 Feb 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

So glad it’s not just me! (with the count down) I hope it doesn’t just fly by when we get there!.
    Hi Nathan! It’s great to have some more people on here before the trip starts, are you travelling before this tour too then? Or just having a break at home?.
    And Etranger sounds like it’ll come around pretty quickly for you seeing as you’re busy right up to the trip!!
    :)

• 29 Feb 2012 Abby said

Abby

3 months today!!!

• 2 Mar 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Sounds like the count-down is on…. Etranger, the time will go all so quickly, in no time you’ll be in GB touring. Lou, I am also travelling for a month in South America before I head to the UK, can’t wait for it all. Am starting to get packed, making payments & visiting Doctors, so won’t be long and I’ll be away on my trip!!!

• 3 Mar 2012 PatRice said

PatRice

Almost had to reschedule my trip. just got thrown on a new work rotation. I’ve managed to work something out, so instead of 3 weeks off i’ll get 4! Woop Woop! now I can book extra days in London at the end! anyone staying in london after the tour for extra days?

• 3 Mar 2012 Fairy_Flora said

Fairy_Flora

We are staying 2 extra days :)

• 4 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Nathan – South America is on my list of places to see, especially Peru, I’ll get there one day… And Patrice great news you can still some on this tour! I’m possibly staying for 2 years after the trip… I got my UK working visa so I’ll be there for a while :)
    6 weeks now until I leave Aus – cannot wait any longer!

• 19 Mar 2012 Explorer1334554 said

Explorer1334554

Woohoo more people, I’m only doing the Scotland Ireland leg of this tour but I’m pumped! Nice to meet everyone! Anyone hangingbaround Ireland after the tour?

• 19 Mar 2012 Explorer1334554 said

Explorer1334554

Btw incase anyone cared I don’t have a facebook but my mates made a fb fan page lol

• 20 Mar 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

fb fan page? what’s that?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion