Community_discussions_small  

Question

Great Britain & Ireland June 1 2012?

14 Sep 2011 lou_85 asked

lou_85

Has anyone else booked this yet? I'm all set and can't wait! :)

• 19 Apr 2012 Abby said

Abby

All of it is going to be amazing. Only almost 1 month to go!

• 27 Apr 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Hey everyone! I’m just about at the end of my US contiki (so sad) but it means this ones getting closer! If ours is anything like the one I’m on now is its going to be THE BEST! Can’t wait to meet all of you in London :)

• 27 Apr 2012 Explorer1334554 said

Explorer1334554

Hey louness!! Glad to hear to your having such a great time!! Can’t wait to hear all the stories in a month, have fun!!

• 16 May 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

Less than two weeks to go!!! Cant wait!!!

• 17 May 2012 Abby said

Abby

It’s getting really close now! So excited!

• 21 May 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

10 days to go!!!
    If I don’t recognise anyone at the meeting the night before our trip (or in the morning when we’re leaving) please introduce yourself to me!, I didn’t recognise anyone from my other tours forums when I met them in person – maybe cos the pics we put on here are so small or I have a really bad memory!.
    Anyways see you all in London!
    :)

• 22 May 2012 Explorer1177071 said

Default_avatar

I’m booked on this tour can’t wait staying the night before hand coming from oz landed yesterday :-) and loving it so far!!! I’ve done a contiki before and loved it can’t wait to do it all again and meet all new people who share the travel bug!

• 27 May 2012 Abby said

Abby

Leaving tomorrow morning…may faint from smiling too much (if that’s possible) So happy! Can’t wait to meet all of you on Friday (or Thursday at the meeting)!! :D

• 28 May 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

How exciting! Will see you at the meeting – I think we should all have drinks/dinner before or after the meeting?! I don’t know what time it is yet though?

• 28 May 2012 KB-Delta said

KB-Delta

I agree with you Lou

• 28 May 2012 Abby said

Abby

Great idea! I think it starts at 6:00pm-ish?!

• 28 May 2012 Nathan said

Default_avatar

Hey all, I have finally arrived into London (from Sth America)…. :p & trying to get my head around all the who’s what’s where’s & how’s. I’m with you Lou & KB, a get to know you meal sounds like a good idea, on my last Contiki trip (a few weeks back) the tour leader took us all out to a meal after the meeting. Going by the time of the meeting, a similar thing will happen on this tour. – looking forward too meeting you all & having a bit of fun!

• 28 May 2012 lou_85 said

lou_85

Great!!!!!! Dinner after the meeting it is!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion