Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone going on 26th June 2012 'The Big Chill'?

15 Sep 2011 ChelseAust asked

ChelseAust

Because I am!! :)

• 28 Sep 2011 stacy said

Default_avatar

hey i am doing this trip next year i havnt booked yet but was looking at goin sometime in june

• 1 Oct 2011 ChelseAust said

ChelseAust

my friend and i have booked. We chose last tour in june because it was the closest to the middle of summer, but still cheaper june rates :)

• 3 Oct 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Hey I am doing the Easy Rider tour leaving on the 26th of June 2012, the tours should cross over on some of the destinations I believe. Is this your first contiki? I am so keen for this already! haha

• 3 Oct 2011 ChelseAust said

ChelseAust

first contiki, first time holidaying without parents too! i cant even put into words how excited i am haha!!

• 3 Oct 2011 .Mel.Park0. said

.Mel.Park0.

I AM!! well I’m planning to – i’m booking this week. I’m going by myself – my first tour. I’m soo excited :)

• 3 Oct 2011 stacy said

Default_avatar

Hey Mel I will be going by myself aswell! Was hope to meet n get to no some ppl on the trip before going

• 3 Oct 2011 Nicholaso8 said

Nicholaso8

Will probably be partying with you guys in Paris haha, The Big Chill looks amazing! If only I wasn’t a cheap uni student I probably would have gone on that one too! When are you all going to fly into London?

• 3 Oct 2011 .Mel.Park0. said

.Mel.Park0.

I was thinking about arriving in London 21st June or thereabouts. I was going to spend a few days after the tour as well but that was before i knew it clashed with the Olympic games and would also depend on how much money i have left over…

Hey Stacy. I’m soo glad i’m not the only person going by myself. Have you been on a tour before?

• 3 Oct 2011 Haylie said

Haylie

I should be going on this tour =) Just haven’t booked yet!

• 4 Oct 2011 stacy said

Default_avatar

No will be my very first contiki tour aswell I’m do excited! I was think bout staying on for bit after but never thought of the olympics so maybe before the trip wod be better. How much spending money does everyone think should take??

• 4 Oct 2011 .Mel.Park0. said

.Mel.Park0.

My friend went last yr on a concept tour and she saved thinking $100/day and she came back with money…

• 4 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

hey i was thinking bout going on the concept tour going by myself but also thinking about travelling after the tour is anynone else thinking of travelling after?

• 4 Oct 2011 Haylie said

Haylie

I would definitely recommend going on a camping tour opposed to concept. Not just because its SO much cheaper, but you make friends so quickly because you don’t go off to your separate rooms or cabins all the time but mostly hang outside the tents. Plus Ive noticed that the camping tours attract much more chilled people and have a good travel attitude.

But yeah, i’m traveling afterward. Im doing a Busabout of the Greek Islands for a couple of weeks, then over to Spain for a week or so. Then im working my way up to berlin on a Eurail pass via San Sebastian, Paris and Amsterdam. Then finish off in Munich for Oktoberfest of course =) thats my rough plan anyway.

Do you have any plans?

• 4 Oct 2011 Courtney said

Default_avatar

i have no plans as yet to where i want ot travel i have just decided i want to go in june/july instead of september october but i am keen to stay for a few months and would love to go to the greek islands as well but also keen to have some travel buddies :)

• 4 Oct 2011 lauraabranson said

lauraabranson

Why is it that on my browser it only shows the Big Chill tour june 24th as a definite departure date, but on some it shows june 26th?

• 4 Oct 2011 Haylie said

Haylie

Im not sure. Thats weird. Mine says 26th June and so does the brochure that was sent to me.

• 6 Oct 2011 .Mel.Park0. said

.Mel.Park0.

I officially booked my tour today :D

• 19 Oct 2011 stacy said

Default_avatar

Will be bookin next week yay :)

• 21 Oct 2011 ChelseAust said

ChelseAust

i am so incredibly excited.. why is june so far away?!

• 26 Oct 2011 stacy said

Default_avatar

I booked for the 26th today …yay bring on June!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion