Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing London to Athens on June 23 2012?

16 Sep 2011 Michael asked

Michael

Just wanted to know who's going on this tour and if anyone's doing the Greek Islands afterwards??

• 19 Sep 2011 El said

Default_avatar

hey mikey!
    Im doing this tour + the greek island hopping, but not until august 21st!
    Soo looking forward to it, its going to be fantastic!

• 19 Sep 2011 Michael said

Michael

Hey El! :)
    I can’t wait to do it! I’m so excited! How long are you over in Europe for?

• 19 Sep 2011 El said

Default_avatar

as it’s my first trip to europe i’m only going for about 40 days, doing a kind of whirlwind tour to see what everything is like and my favourite places so I can go back! :) how about you?

• 19 Sep 2011 Michael said

Michael

I’m doing that same I’ll be away for 46 days..But I really wanna go to Ibiza and La Tomatina too so it depends on if I can sell my car or not for a lil extra $$$ haha

• 9 Nov 2011 Claire * Australia* said

Claire * Australia*

hi, i am doing london to athens on the 9th of June :) heaps excited cant wait….

• 9 Nov 2011 Michael said

Michael

Awesome! :)
    I can’t wait either..I’m sooo excited haha.
    You doing any travelling before or after your tour?

• 9 Nov 2011 Ellie said

Ellie

Hey Mikey, i really want to do this tour! was thinking of going 15th June, but might go the same time as you. about the greece islands after, is that with contiki or are you planning that yourself?

• 9 Nov 2011 Kylie said

Kylie

Hey El,

I just booked the London to Athens + Greek islands tour for the 21 August yesterday!! I’M SO EXCITED!!! and glad to see someone else is going on the same date :) :)
    Have you booked your flights yet? I’m not sure whether to book them or hold off cause its not a definite departure yet…

• 9 Nov 2011 Claire * Australia* said

Claire * Australia*

Yes i am visiting family in london before hand and will be in greece after my tour for 1 month then off 2 croatia :)

Michael

Hey Ellie :)
    Greek islands are with Contiki..There’s a tour where both London and Athens + Greek Islands are combined :) You should come on June 23 :P
    Join this group on fb too if you like, it’s full of people going to Europe with Contiki in June/July :) (and some August)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/191726294207557/

• 9 Nov 2011 Ellie said

Ellie

Is that the 23 day tour? If so I might just have to do it, as I really want to spend some time in Greece! (plus, the weather will be nice and warm :) ) do you know how much the tour is? and thanks so much for the link, i’ll join now!

Michael

The tour I think is like 34 days..This is the one I’m doing leaving on the 23rd of June:
    http://contiki.com.au/destinations/europe/tours/253-london-to-athens-plus-greek-island-hopping-clga
    Umm tour is $4600

• 10 Nov 2011 El said

Default_avatar

Hey Kylie! That’s awesome! Glad to meet someone else going on the same date finally! :)

I am soooo excited, its going to be an amazing trip.

I havent booked my flights yet, because i still need to work out leave dates with work, may just hold off until a good sale comes up.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion