Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Island Hopping 2012

18 Sep 2011 Kristy asked

Kristy

Looking at the greek island hopping trip June 2nd 2012. Anyone else looking at this tour also?

• 18 Sep 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

Hey Alisha, im only going to be able to do the one tour, wont be able to get any more time off work :-(. Have you done contiki before? Iv been on two tours, one in USA and one in NZ, both unbelievable and have met people who will be friends for life!

• 19 Sep 2011 Emily! said

Emily!

Hey!! I’m doing the Greek Island Hopping Tour in August next year!! Cannot wait :D

• 19 Sep 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

yes i went to both USA and NZ by myself, nearly half the trip was people travelling on their own. Had the best time! I would recommend sharing with someone, i got amazing room mates on both trips and it just makes the trip. I dont think its worth getting a single room.

Haha i havnt even asked for time off yet either. Im going to to book it and then tell them. Be like ‘Well the trip is already booked so I have to go’ :-) :-)

I was nervous travelling by myself aswell but honestly after 10mins of meeting everyone you feel like you have known them your whole life!

• 19 Sep 2011 Emily! said

Emily!

Hey Alisha!! I’m going alone.. bit nervous :( I’m going on the 1st August :)

• 20 Sep 2011 Emily! said

Emily!

I’m doing the italian Expresso tour from the 4th August till the 11th August and than staying one night in Rome and than starting the Greek Island Hopping tour on the 13th :) Nervous but soooo excited!!! :D Are you girls doing any other tours?

• 20 Sep 2011 Emily! said

Emily!

Yeah i have :D Oh wow… ur trip sounds amazing too :D I’ve heard Croatia is gorgeous :)

• 20 Sep 2011 Kristy said

Kristy

a friend of mine went in June last year and she said the weather was amazing and the flights were def a little bit cheaper so at this stage im looking at early june. But havnt booked anything yet.

I might arrive a few days before the tour to explore athens but will have to leave pretty much starght after the tour to get back for work. Sucks that work gets in the way of all our travelling lol.

• 22 Sep 2011 meganD said

meganD

Hey guysss!! im looking at going end of june ish ? :D and then maybe european whirl and then an ibiza tour with busabout! haven’t confirmed anything yet thought still trying to arrange dates so i can do everything i want to do! :)

SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD!

meganD

alisha you have fully sold me on croatia, i’ve always wanted to go but want to go even more now, so might try squeeze that in somewhere tooooooo, dont know if i could do the croatia sail tour though, im not sure how i’d go on a boat for a week! I’m definitely keen to go though for 4 or 5 days but won’t know anyone to party with haha might have to look into it :D

meganD

Yay let me know! i’m definitely going to try squeeze it in, i dont know if theres any other option though except sailing haha! the photos look incredible though and a friend in london just went on one and said it was seriously heaven!

its for a week, spend 3 nights in ibiza and the other 3 relaxing on another small island :) definitely look into it! its cheap too, think 944$ :)

• 23 Sep 2011 StephJ07 said

StephJ07

heyy! im doing the easy rider 26th of june to the 27th of july n then the greek island adventure 28th of july to the 5th of august! cant wait!

• 2 Oct 2011 annie815 said

Default_avatar

hey guys! i’m going in August 2012, haven’t decided the date yet but i arrive in London on the 8th and want to stay there for a few nights first before heading to greece, might be on your trip emz! xx

• 4 Oct 2011 alyssa! said

alyssa!

I am doing the GIH on August 13!! So if I’m correct.. same one as you emz??

• 6 Oct 2011 Alana said

Alana

I wanna go on the April 30th one, but I’ve never done one before either. Extremely nervous about it all!

• 14 Oct 2011 jr.campbell said

jr.campbell

im doing the greek island hopping on the 28th june .. anyone else?

• 22 Nov 2011 AmyMc said

AmyMc

hey Anne815 are you doing the 10th August greece island hopping?

• 26 Nov 2011 Rachel said

Default_avatar

anyone doing the greek island hopping tour 31st aug 2012?

• 26 Nov 2011 annie815 said

Default_avatar

AmyMc yes i am! are you doing the same one?? xo

• 27 Nov 2011 AmyMc said

AmyMc

Annie815 yay!!! Yes! Can’t believe I finally found someone on my trip! Are you doing any other traveling apart from GIH? Do you know anyone else on the trip

• 28 Nov 2011 annie815 said

Default_avatar

haha it’s so far away that’s why you haven’t found anyone! supposed to be going with my best friend but not sure If she will be able to afford it yet. after GIH I’m going to amsterdam then London and Spain I haven’t booked a return flight yet so I might go to the USA for a bit or Dubai, how about you??

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion