Community_discussions_small  

Question

Amsterdam to Barcelona 2012?

18 Sep 2011 Tijana asked

Tijana

Hi all, just wondering if any one is attending the Amsterdam to Barcelona contiki tour leaving on the 29th June-9th July 2012? This is our first contiki tour for my girlfriend and i, we have just about to book and are interested to see who's going and past opinions of the tour! Thanks! :)

• 25 Sep 2011 Helene said

Default_avatar

Yay so excited!! Who else is going on this tour!?

• 10 Oct 2011 Constantine said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    A mate and i will probably do this tour July 13. We will be at Running of the bulls before we head to Amsterdam.

• 3 Jan 2012 Mallory said

Mallory

My best friend and I just booked this tour for that date. Can’t wait!!!

• 9 Jan 2012 Explorer1169450 said

Explorer1169450

I’m booking the May 3rd tour. So excited!!!

• 12 Jan 2012 ShawnaWms said

ShawnaWms

Explorer1169450 – I may be booking for that date also, just trying to decide between this tour and the Eastern Road for around the same time. I will end up doing both eventually but trying to see how many people are going to either one.

• 23 Jan 2012 Blythe said

Blythe

Hi guys =) I really cant decide between this tour and the Northern Trek! Ill be celebrating my 21st in September so this contiki is for my 21st! Im travelling solo but i was wandering if there will be anyone thats more or less my age on this tour?

• 5 Feb 2012 David said

Default_avatar

I am going on the Amsterdam to Barcelona trip starting on May 24th. Am going as a single from Chicago

• 6 Feb 2012 Tijana said

Tijana
    I am so excited this tour is going to be amazing! Blythe there will definitely be people around the same age group on both of your tours you r picking from! what dates were you planning to go?!
  • 6 Feb 2012 Helene said

Default_avatar

Amsterdam to Barcelona 29th June – 9th of July seems like the tour to be on haha i hope there are lots of young people coming!

• 6 Feb 2012 Blythe said

Blythe

Hi everyone! I have booked the amsterdam-barcelona trip but i am going from the 22nd June-2nd July. I got quoted an extra R3000,00 for a flight a week later for the trip on the 29th June, so i thought id use that money for some of the optional extras instead. I’m flying into London a week before the trip starts and staying with famiy and then catching the tour from there =)

• 13 Feb 2012 Elisa said

Default_avatar

Hey :) Just booked the June 29th tour with my best friend, so exciting!!

• 19 Feb 2012 Jorge Martin said

Jorge Martin

Amsterdam to Barcelona June 21st to July 2nd. Can’t wait.

• 20 Feb 2012 LuisD said

LuisD

i think i’ll be booking this trip this week for the 29th of june…it’d be sweet if we could get a group to pamplona after the trip for the running of the bulls!

• 10 Apr 2012 Brittney said

Default_avatar

Hi! My friend and I are first time on Contiki too and are thinking of booking this tour in the next few days. We are then meeting a friend in Barcelona afterwards and heading to Ibiza. :)

• 16 Apr 2012 Helene said

Default_avatar

Hey brittney we are heading to ibiza straight after the tour as well! Did you guys end up booking?

• 16 Apr 2012 Brittney said

Default_avatar

Hey, yep my friend Michaela and I booked last week so we will be on the tour from the 29th! We will be spending an extra day or 2 in Barcelona after Contiki then heading to Ibiza on the 11th July!

• 17 Apr 2012 Helene said

Default_avatar

Yay how exciting :) Thats exactly the same as me and my friend. We plan to stay an extra night in barcelona then head off to ibiza.. cant wait to party!

• 17 Apr 2012 Brittney said

Default_avatar

Cool! Don’t really know what to expect but we’re definitely excited to meet everyone and have a good time so see you in Amsterdam :) !!

• 20 Apr 2012 Lizi126 said

Lizi126

Hey I’m on June 29th, first contiki, so excited!!

• 20 Apr 2012 Lizi126 said

Lizi126

Hey I’m on June 29th, first contiki, so excited!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.