Community_discussions_small  

Comment

theme parties on concept tours

7 Aug 2010 chickadee2309 said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I'm going on the European Whirl in a couple of weeks but only just booked it as a last minute deal. Í wont be receiving my documents for another week or so and was just wondering if they let you know what theme parties you will be having on tour before the tour or not until you are actually on the tour/

If you dont find out about them before the tour, how do you go about organising costumes etc? And can anyone let me know some of the different themes you have had on your tours?

I have heard the parties at the chalet and Austrian Tyorl are usually the best? Also the venice campsite?

Cheers,
Mel
  • 8 Aug 2010 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

On my tour it was “shock your mother”

• 8 Aug 2010 Dee said

Dee

At the chateux we had a “P” party…. and we also had the tight and bright party… but its up to the TM’s…. so it could be different

• 9 Aug 2010 cdm115 said

cdm115

The TM’s pick as they go, they don’t come up with anything that you can’t plan for in the same day, no need to pack anything special. We had a white party on my tour, you had to wear something with white in it.

• 10 Aug 2010 Jeremy said

Jeremy

The previous posters are correct. The TMs decide the theme of the event for each specific night. They happen at the Contiki owned resorts and some campsites.. I remember one of our themed parties was everything 80’s. The second one was so bad that no one did anything from what I can remember.

• 10 Aug 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jeremy:
    The previous posters are correct. The TMs decide the theme of the event for each specific night. They happen at the Contiki owned resorts and some campsites.. I remember one of our themed parties was everything 80’s. The second one was so bad that no one did anything from what I can remember.

80s theme parties? That’s awesome! I hope we have an 80s theme party when I go!

• 15 Aug 2010 Charlie said

Default_avatar

Its the reps at the stops that pick the themes. We had a tight and bright at the chateau, a white party at both rome and tyrol and then a pirate party in switzerland. Its pretty easy to throw something together

• 15 Aug 2010 RJ1817 said

RJ1817
    quote:
    Originally posted by Charlie:
    Its the reps at the stops that pick the themes. We had a tight and bright at the chateau, a white party at both rome and tyrol and then a pirate party in switzerland. Its pretty easy to throw something together

Pretty sure the Toga (white) party is done in Rome on every tour

• 15 Aug 2010 LadyRainbow said

LadyRainbow

The theme we had at the Chateau was Shock Your Mother. Great night!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion