Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay 14 Dec 2011

19 Sep 2011 rachel88 asked

Default_avatar

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has booked for this tour yet?

• 27 Sep 2011 Explorer1289146 said

Default_avatar

Hi, i’m doing the exactly the same as James arive on the 12 th and head to NY on the 26th.

Macca

• 28 Sep 2011 rachel88 said

Default_avatar

Awesome!!! I am VERY excited!!! I am staying 2 nights before the trip at the hotel they suggested….

I tried to get onto the New York New Years but it all was booked out so I’m not doing that one

Rachel

• 29 Sep 2011 Explorer1289146 said

Default_avatar

Looked at the map and the Kyoto is down town so looking at hotels in West Hollywood now for the 2 nights before the tour and can let you know how I go. Kyoto will be the back up plan at the moment. I’m not doing the Contiki in New York just hanging out with old friends. Macca

• 14 Oct 2011 Tamara21 said

Tamara21

I’m doing the same tour, but on the 7th december. Have fun!

• 28 Nov 2011 Luke81 said

Default_avatar

I just booked this today… leaving the country on a whim!

• 28 Nov 2011 Explorer1289146 said

Default_avatar

i’m also staying 2 nights in the kyoto (it was the cheapest option) before this starts, we should link up, thinkin of getting a car for some sight seeing, if ur interested. Macca

• 28 Nov 2011 Luke81 said

Default_avatar

I’m at the Kyoto for 2 nights beforehand too… I get into LA about 10am on the 12th. I need to find out if we can check in early.

• 11 Dec 2011 rachel88 said

Default_avatar

Yeah I’m getting in around 2pm I’m thinking of doing a quick night tour of LA and a day tour of hollywood..

• 11 Dec 2011 Luke81 said

Default_avatar

Night tour of LA sounds good… I’ve got 2 tickets to see The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson on the 13th. If anyone else that’s there pre-tour and is a fan wants to come with me, it’s in the afternoon.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.