Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Discount Contiki

11 Nov 2006 pink_minx said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

I know I'm asking this at the risk of looking really tight, but I'm wondering what options might be out there for swinging a discount on my contiki tours? I know if you pay early you get a discount, but I'm not cashed up enough to be able to do that. I'll be doing 3-4 of the shorter tours next year throughout the course of the year.

I read in a post a little while back about a travel fair where they offer discounts, does anyone have any info on this? Also, do any of those student/youth cards offer any good benefits? Are they worthwhile at all?

I know Contiki is pretty competitively priced and am happy to pay for the convenience of not having to organise my trips, but when you start to add them up it does total quite a bit...

just thought id throw that question out there. And if anyone is feeling very philanthropic and would like to donate to my travel fund, plese let me know!!! Wink

Thanks!

Lou
  • 12 Nov 2006 Nastynig said

Default_avatar

A good way to book it is find a friend that works in tourism industry……. i wont say anymore in case of ‘problems’ message me on msn at the_ace_666 at hotmail.com and i will explain it then cause lets just say i know how to get it cheaper….

• 12 Nov 2006 PinaI said

PinaI

bestflights.com.au normally have some good discounts if you book through them. if you don’t want to book through an online company, then just get a written quote from them and take it to a flight centre, they guarantee to beat any price by 10% so that will save you a little!

Also, if you have done a tour in the past, then you should generally get another 5% off so even if this doesn’t apply to your first tour, it should for the rest you plan to do.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.