Community_discussions_small  

Question

anyone? Italian Espresso Nov 25th 2011

22 Sep 2011 MZAK asked

MZAK

I was thinking about booking this... wanted to put it out there and see if anyone else was going. Anyone going alone? I would be

• 29 Sep 2011 Missy12345 said

Missy12345

Yes! I’m going alone from Cincinnati! I’m super excited!

• 4 Oct 2011 MZAK said

MZAK

Hey Missy12345! I can now NOT go on this trip. I thought i had enough vacation days but i do not :( my boss just told me i was 2 days short. I tried bribing him but that didn’t work. I am SO bummed! would have been great, i would have been travelling alone from Cleveland. Would be nice to be with someone from CINCINASTY! I’m sorry. But i hope you have fun! Tell me all about it when you get back!

• 5 Oct 2011 Romie5678 said

Romie5678

Wierd…what happened to the original Italian Espresso disucssion…. At any rate, sorry that you will not be able join us MZAK. Hope Danielle could find this discussion. Now, I really need to create that FB page for the folks heading on the same tour as us.

• 5 Oct 2011 Missy12345 said

Missy12345

A Facebook tour would be great. I can’t wait to travel and meet you guys!

Melissa

• 5 Oct 2011 MZAK said

MZAK

Romie… didn’t know there was another discussion for Italian Espresso, i just posted this one looking for more people going. Though now i am not :( hope you all have fun :)

• 24 Oct 2011 Explorer1297048 said

Default_avatar

I just got back from the Italian Espresso trip, and ended up getting USB connection device from Italy’s telecommunications company to get internet connection since 2 of the hotels that we were at charged for internet connection. The USB connection allows for 20 hours for Internet connection per month. We bought 10/2/2011, and it lasts until 1/1/2012. Would anyone like to buy it? We bought it for $72 euros. We’ll take the best offer. We can send it to you via UPS. Email me at gnaht@hotmail.com if you are interested.

• 29 Oct 2011 Explorer1306228 said

Default_avatar

I’m heading on this trip as well. Just booked really looking forward to it.

• 30 Oct 2011 Romie5678 said

Romie5678

Hi Claire – great to hear you are coming on this trip. We have a facebook page that other fellow travellers are also on.

Come join us on the following site: http://www.facebook.com/groups/249687681750291/#!/groups/249687681750291/

So far, we have 5 known travellers.

• 9 Nov 2011 Jess said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    I’m going on this trip too, alone, but I thought it started on the 26th November.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion