Community_discussions_small  

Question

The Adventurer departing 14 April 2012

23 Sep 2011 Sally asked

Sally

Anyone doing this tour? I am booked and am travelling solo from Victoria Australia.

• 23 Sep 2011 Hunter9 said

Hunter9

I wanted to book this one, but it is now full. I think im doing the April 21st one now, possibly the april 4th though depends what day is the last day of school

• 3 Nov 2011 Explorer1313875 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I have just booked my tour and I can’t wait! I’m from Adelaide Australia

• 9 Nov 2011 Sally said

Sally

Yay someone is really coming!!! I’m obviously a girl and am 28, first time to South America. I’m arriving into Lima a couple of days before the tour and am staying in Rio for 3 nights after the tour so excited!!

• 4 Dec 2011 TyReese85 said

Default_avatar

I was hoping to get in for the 14 April trip too but will have to look for the one departing the following week. I’ll be going with a friend and will let you know when we will be going once we finalize everything. Has anybody here ever tried using Atlas insurance before? Do any of you ever opt for the insurance on a trip? I’m trying to get multiple opinions so all feedback is welcome.

• 7 Dec 2011 TyReese85 said

Default_avatar

Anybody? I’m just hoping to get some feedback.

• 8 Dec 2011 Explorer1330765 said

Default_avatar

The best place to look up ALL Cruise Lines and Cruises available anywhere in to world in Vacationstogo.com. They specialize in discounted cruise prices.
    Bioslim

• 8 Dec 2011 TyReese85 said

Default_avatar

I hope everybody on here has a great holiday season and is ready for a wonderful adventure this coming Spring!

• 27 Dec 2011 kayla.s said

kayla.s

Hi i am also a solo traveller, 25 yr old girl from Canberra, staying 1 extra night before/after tour, 1st time to South America, am counting the days :)

• 17 Jan 2012 Tegan said

Default_avatar

Hi guys! Im going on this tour, 24 from WA and going solo! I’m staying an extra night before and after the tour also :)

• 27 Feb 2012 Explorer1121786 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m Erin 25 from WA doing this tour solo as well!!!! So excited!

• 27 Feb 2012 Tegan said

Default_avatar

Hi Erin :) do you have facebook? Whats your last name and I’ll add you? Be good to know a face before we arrive since were going solo! :)

• 27 Feb 2012 ryan_m said

Default_avatar

Hey all I’m Ryan from Toronto, and i’ll be joining you guys on the 20th. Since its a modulated tour. I’ll be staying 3 days after the tour is done. Few months to go.

• 28 Feb 2012 Explorer1121786 said

Default_avatar

Hey Tegan.. yeh i do.. there are quite a few people with my name.. so my email is eringray03@gmail.com should be easier to add me :)

• 29 Feb 2012 Sally said

Sally

Lots of Aussies (as expected)!!! Is everyone doing the inka trail trek??

• 29 Mar 2012 kayla.s said

kayla.s

Hi, im guessing most people will be arriving the day before the tour and since it doesnt start till the evening on the 14th, does anyone want to meet in the hotel lobby that morning to go exploring? :)

• 10 Apr 2012 Sally said

Sally

Sounds like a plan. Maybe we could meet bout 10??

• 10 Apr 2012 kayla.s said

kayla.s

Sounds good, see you all on the 14th!

• 10 Apr 2012 Sally said

Sally

Excellent can’t wait!! See u then.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion