Community_discussions_small  

Question

Simply Italy November 7th 2011

24 Sep 2011 Aussie Mad asked

Aussie Mad

We have a definite departure... So who's coming!?

• 2 Oct 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

Hi Kirsty… so glad someone has replied haha I thought I was going to be the only one on our trip! Italy is my dream too! I’m Maddy – 21, travelling with my boyfriend Brodie – 23. We’re from Victoria, Australia. Where are you from?

• 3 Oct 2011 Aussie Mad said

Aussie Mad

I’m from a small country town too! Which town? I’m from Horsham originally, but I’m currently studying in Geelong. We have a definite departure so I’m assuming we have at least 25 people…?

Aussie Mad

haha it really is! My boyfriend is originally from Beulah!

Aussie Mad

His last name is Howie, but they moved to Horsham when he was pretty young… he has older sisters around your age though! What date are you getting to Rome?

• 10 Oct 2011 Stasj said

Default_avatar

Hi Kirsty and Maddy, I’m also coming! Have just booked my trip! I’m Nastasja, from Cape Town, South Africa. I touch down on Saturday afternoon (just in case I get lost on my way to the hotel!), oh and to see a bit of Rome before our trip starts. I’m 29, travelling solo. This is my first trip to Italy, and I’m counting the sleeps! Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 25 Oct 2011 rnb506 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys I am coming too! This should be a great trip! My name is Nicole im from Georgia in the US. I have never been to italy and am so excited and very excited to see others are going! see yall soon.

Default_avatar

I know it is very close! I am 23 and yes I am traveling alone. are you traveling alone??

Default_avatar

I know it is very close! I am 23 and yes I am traveling alone. are you traveling alone??

• 25 Oct 2011 vintage113 said

vintage113

Hi all! I am going on this trip as well! My name is Carolyn, 26 from New York City. I am traveling alone as well. So glad I’m not the only one. I am getting very excited!

Default_avatar

Yea I am not nervous either I am really excited also very excited to see that others are traveling alone too! luckily its not all couples! I dont really speak much italian but i speak some spanish… how about you?

• 30 Oct 2011 Kelly said

Kelly

Hi! My name is Kelly from Los Angeles. Traveling with my friend, Joanne! So excited ’cause this is my first trip to Europe!

I’m looking forward to meet with you all!

Safe flight & meet you all in ROME!

• 3 Nov 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

Hi, my name is Reka. I am from Connecticut. So nice to meet you so far on this board. I did Simply Italy back in July and it was simply amazing. I did not want to come home. If you have any questions please ask me. I am traveling solo but I was at first worried too but you make and meet such wonderful people that it’s like your with a new family. You will have the time of your life, I swear. Italy is gorgous everything about it. The cities the clubs, and all the extra excursions which I recommend. Again if you have any questions please ask me. This is my 3rd Contiki. I did Spain but I like Italy better!!! Hope everyone has a safe flight!! Reka :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.