Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Inspiration 19th May - 6th June 2012

24 Sep 2011 brradjack asked

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
Im Brad, im 20 from Melbourne and I will be doing this tour with my friend Cat.
Im doing the Best of USA from the 19th April to the 2nd May by myself which will be my first time overseas and then i will be doing this one.
Let me know if you are going to be on the tour as well.
I look forward to hearing from you all soon!
Brad

• 4 Oct 2011 harrojnr88 said

harrojnr88

Hey mate,

Just a thought. Add this Facebook group.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_191726294207557

its all people going over to europe at the June/July time next year. Im sure you will find some that are doing your tour..

• 22 Jan 2012 Explorer1339294 said

Default_avatar

Hey Brad! Myself and 2 other friends are doing that tour! We fly out from Brisbane on the 17 May into London and the tour is pretty much the first thing we are doing. Can’t wait!!
    Kerryn

• 21 Mar 2012 AlexAnderson said

AlexAnderson

Hey everyone,

I am also thinking about signing up for this tour. Im new to contiki and would be doing this trip solo but this trip looks pretty cool. I would be flying out of Houston Texas most likely a day or 2 early so i have time to check out London.

-Alex

• 2 Apr 2012 Scott said

Scott

Hey!

I’m signed up for this trip and leave Kansas City on the 17th. Afterwards I plan on staying in London for a few days. I did a Conitki tour last year in Europe, and it was the best trip of my life! So I wanted to do another one this year and check out some different cities. To sum it all up, it’s amazing people, cool sites, and great partying. There is no better way to see Europe. Can’t wait to meet you all next month!

Scott

• 18 Apr 2012 Jerid said

Jerid

Hey everyone!

I originally had this tour booked for July 19 but decided to change it to this one. I will be leaving California a day early so I could do a little more exploring. Iv’e been to Europe once already but not Contiki style! Seems like a real fun trip and see you all soon!

Jerid

• 21 Apr 2012 Abuzar said

Abuzar

I gonna book this tour, only problem is I have got visa issued from Czech so I will be entering Prague on 17th May and gonna travel to Amsterdam to join contiki team.I am looking for the fastest option to reach amsterdam! Any suggestions?
    from Abu Dhabi

• 21 Apr 2012 Abuzar said

Abuzar

Any idea about the cellular service?Do we need to buy new sim whenever we gonna enter new country?

• 24 Apr 2012 Jerid said

Jerid

Hi Abbas,

The cell issue I am not aware of nor your travel to Amsterdam. I know that during the tour their will be phones for us to call home. If you were to call Contiki I am sure that one of their representatives can help you out!

Jerid

• 29 Apr 2012 Rachael said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone!
    I am flying out from Sydney, Australia on the 18th of May with 4 of my girlfriend for this tour. i cant believe it is 20 days away! very exciting! I have never been to Europe before and thought a contiki tour with a good bunch of people is the way to start.

See you all soon!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion