Community_discussions_small  

Question

Excitement!!!! - Best of USA 25th Nov 2011

24 Sep 2011 Mel asked

Mel

I am soooooo Super Excited, i have just booked my trip for Nov 25th 2011 and cannot wait to hit the USA!!
(totally pretty much 2 months to go - HOORAY!!)
I am heading over from Melbourne on my own and cannot wait to meet up with the group :) It's my first Contiki and trip o/s.
It sounds like there are some abolutely AMAZING places that will be heading to - BUT i have no doubts we will have many many more adventures that will conjour up along the way!!!
My name is Mel and i really just wanted to say a big Hello to all fellow travellers on this trip - i do believe the good times await.....!!!! ;p
Agreed??? xx

• 5 Oct 2011 Amy-Lee said

Amy-Lee

Yayyy! I’m doing that tour too and also travelling solo on my first o/s adventure….50 days and counting!!
    :-)

• 9 Oct 2011 MareeJ said

MareeJ

My friend & I are travelling from Sydney for this tour. So excited, can’t wait. We are arriving in LA on the 24th which is Thanksgiving Day. Does anyone know the best form of transport to get to our hotel?

• 15 Oct 2011 Explorer1306081 said

Default_avatar

have any of you had your accommodation changed in NY from hotel beacon to sheraton brooklyn?

• 22 Oct 2011 Sophiemb said

Sophiemb

I’m on that tour too! Me and my friend are coming from New Zealand. Its gunna be good times!!

• 27 Oct 2011 Ashlie said

Ashlie

I am also doing this tour! Not long to go now. We created a facebook page for the tour. Is anyone else flying with V Australia from Melbourne at 12.15 thursday 24th

• 31 Oct 2011 Danni said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    It’s great to see that there are a few others going on the tour,
    Yep i am also going to be seeing america with you all, less than a month to go, Yay.
    Also a solo traveler but cant wait to meet you all

• 5 Nov 2011 Explorer1314631 said

Default_avatar

ill be there! be in america 4 weeks in advance though so ill meet you guys in LA can help a bit with any questions about america

• 5 Nov 2011 Amy-Lee said

Amy-Lee

Whoever else is free on the Thursday 24th should totally organize an outing? I’m keen to get exploring!

• 6 Nov 2011 Mel said

Mel

I will be there!i leave on the 22nd so i think that means i get there on the 23rd…mayb lol i should check that! and outing sounds good – keen to get some bearings! :)

• 9 Nov 2011 BrettFromTas said

Default_avatar

I leave Monday 21st going to San Diego First and back up to L.A on the 24th Staying at Kyoto.

I am currently looking for the best way to get from LAX to San Diego if anyone can give me some advice that would be great.

• 9 Nov 2011 Sophiemb said

Sophiemb

Has someone made a facebook page for our trip?

• 9 Nov 2011 Ashlie said

Ashlie

Yep Just search for Contiki Best of USA 25th November 2011!

• 16 Jan 2012 AAB90 said

AAB90

Hey guys, i’m doing the best of USA tour in April this year. Could i have some feedback? How was it all?
    Much appreciated!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion