Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens(+7 day cruise) for Sept 2012 ?

26 Sep 2011 Nykky asked

Nykky

Anyone book the Road to Athens (+ 7 day cruise) for for Sept 2nd 2012? Looking to get to know some people that I will be traveling with!!!

• 3 Oct 2011 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

Doing Road to Rome on the 9th. Have fun!!!

• 20 Jun 2012 KellyAnn said

KellyAnn

I’m booked on the Road to Athens tour Sept 2nd with a 3day cruise! I’m so excited!!

• 20 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

Do you have your booking number yet? You should join the meet up. Renee is on the exact same trip as you.

• 20 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

At least I know 3 people on the non cruise part!!!

KellyAnn

I don’t have it yet, but I’ll definitely join when I get it! I only just booked everything this week! Glad someone is on the same trip as me!

• 20 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

Did you book through a travel agent or contiki? I booked through flight center and I had to call contiki to get my booking number. But yes if you just did it this week might take a bit. Yes and someone from Canada!!

KellyAnn

I did it through a travel agent…..hopefully I’ll get it soonish maybe?
    There are 2 other girls doing the Road to Athens with me, and then we’re all going indifferent directions once we’re in Greece.
    When are you getting to London?

• 20 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

I would maybe try to call Contiki. To this day my travel agent at Flight Center hasn’t gotten back with my booking number. Mind you I had to basically do everything for her and she got the commission. She tried to tell my my exact name on my passport doesn’t have to match my airline ticket. I just called Contiki and gave them my name, the date and the trip and they told me right away. Not that there is many people in our meet up group. I arrive in London in the afternoon on Sept 3rd (Happy Labour Day!). How about you? I am doing the 7 day cruise but spending an extra night in Greece on Sept 28th and flying home Sept 29th

KellyAnn

Maybe I’ll call them next week if I don’t hear anything….I did all my flights myself, it was cheaper and i got to see all the connections etc….we get to London early morning on the Sept 2nd! After my 3 day cruise I’m leaving Athens and spending the night in Frankfurt…most likely just sleeping and recovering! But I might look around, I’ll have a few hours. I’ll be home the 25th.

• 21 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

I am dying for the itinerary! Just to look where we will be staying! Look at what is in the area! I was dumb and let the travel agent book the flight even though I found it! I am so excited now that more people are showing up on here! Makes it more real meeting the people.

• 22 Jun 2012 KellyAnn said

KellyAnn

I can’t wait to see the itinerary!! The next 2 months are going to fly by…..especially since I’ve just booked everything and gotten it all figured out!! I’m already stressing out about packing! It’s definitely great to meet other people though!

KellyAnn

I can’t wait to see the itinerary!! The next 2 months are going to fly by…..especially since I’ve just booked everything and gotten it all figured out!! I’m already stressing out about packing! It’s definitely great to meet other people though!

KellyAnn

• 22 Jun 2012 Braelie said

Braelie

I’m doing this on the 11th and I booked through flight centre, so I didn’t have a booking number. But all I had to do was click on the meet up page and it said that I did not have any meet ups, so I clicked on the thing that said I have forgotten my booking number and I just had to enter my full name and it joined me to my meet up and gave me my number. If you understood any of that lol.

• 22 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

Kellyann : Yeah arranged mine last August. It has been painful waiting. Especially since it wasn’t definate for the longest time. Yes i know, what to pack??? I have started arranging somethings, but that is gonna be the hardest. Its a long trip to have such a little amount of stuff. I pack 2 bags if I am just going on a road trip for the weekend.
    Braelie: That is good to hear that booking number search wasn’t working when I did it. Mind you they didn’t have this meet up when I tried. It will make it alot easier on others!!!! 11th of which month?

• 22 Jun 2012 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

Nykky, if you call contiki they can email you the hotel list. I have the list for the 11th tour but not the hotel in Rome. Braelie are you doing the tour that starts from the US on the 9th but leaves london on the 11th?

• 22 Jun 2012 Nykky said

Nykky

Shauna – I have tried emailing and calling. They told me I had to wait until they send it to my travel agent 2-3 weeks before my trip.

• 22 Jun 2012 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

i will send you the email they sent me!! Not sure if its the same hotels, i am leaving the tour in Rome so I will not have the hotels for the rest of yours.

• 23 Jun 2012 Braelie said

Braelie

Mine starts on the 11th of September from London, but I am doing the 3 day cruise instead of the 7 day.

• 23 Jun 2012 SHAUNA said

SHAUNA

Braelie, i think we are on the same tour, I leave from the US on the 9th but the tour doesn’t start until the 11th

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion