Question

Greek Island Hopping Aug 12/2012?

27 Sep 2011 alyssa! asked

alyssa!

Who is going??
Can't wait :)

• 16 Nov 2011 AmyMc said

AmyMc

i would be looking at doing the one that starts on the 10th August 2012, would be booking in the next fortnight with things going to plan. didnt see one starting the 12th?

• 23 Nov 2011 Dave_f6 said

Default_avatar

im doing the 17th july one!

• 23 Nov 2011 alyssa! said

alyssa!

Oh the 12 is when I leave Canada, so its the one on the 13th that starts in Athens.

• 24 Nov 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

I am looking at June, July, or August. My name is Reka.

• 24 Nov 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

Most likey July!! I have done 3 Contikis ask away any questions besides the country like passport what to bring and other things I am more than happy to help!! Reka :)

• 1 Dec 2011 Candace said

Candace

I hope I am going Alyssa!! :) Miss you!!!

• 6 Dec 2011 Reka803 said

Reka803

Hello, I just have a quick question has anyone done this tour before and is it advertised as a party tour. The only reason I am asking because on my Spain Spree people mostly partied till like 7:00 am and were drunk during the day and most of the time, I dont care what they do I like to party and drink too but not take it overboard. I am just trying to get a make sure I dont have a similar crowd because they made a few people lifes miserbable on vacation and my tour manager who was like babysitting everyone LOL serioulsly, I did meet some really nice down to earth people though so that was cool and some of the sites my name is Reka from CT by the way nice to meet a few of you!! :) I did simply Italy 2x this year amazing down to earth people, I loved it!!!!!! ;))) Sorry if these comes off negative but 3/4 were basically insane as someone else told me after the tour too!!

• 28 Dec 2011 Explorer1339144 said

Default_avatar

Me and my partner are going on this tour on the 13th!! Super excited we are coming from Australia!!!!!!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion