Community_discussions_small  

Question

30th of December 2011, London - Paris + Amsterdam

28 Sep 2011 Dale asked

Default_avatar

Curious to see who's going to take this one up? Sounds like a lot of fun and since I'm traveling alone be good to find a great bunch of people to party NYE with.

• 10 Oct 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

Hi!
    I am going on this trip as well! I am going solo too.

• 30 Nov 2011 StevenD said

StevenD

Hey guys. I’m Steven and I’m from Sudbury, Canada. I’m doing the tour solo as well. i’m flying into London on the 28th before the tour starts. How are you guys doing. Cheers!!!

• 30 Nov 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

Hi! I am doing good! I am also flying into london on the 28th. I am from albuquerque, New Mexico US. glad to meet someone on this tour!

• 6 Dec 2011 StevenD said

StevenD

That’s kool. I’m talking to a couple other people from NY and they are flying in the same day too. I’m arriving in London around 8 that night. How are things in Albuquerque, New Mexico……

• 6 Dec 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

things are good. its cold, just got a lot of snow, which is unsual for NM. I have been talking to some people from the US and also from Australia too.

• 10 Dec 2011 StevenD said

StevenD

Hey there. Ya I didn’t think you would get snow down there. We got snow here :) How’s your weekend coming along so far….

• 12 Dec 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

its was good. just relaxed! Have you recieved your documents yet? I am still waiting for mine :( I hope they come soon enough!

• 24 Dec 2011 StevenD said

StevenD

Hey there. How are things. Merry Chrsitmas and happy holidays!!! Hope things are going well on your end. Ya I got my documents a while ago. Hopefully you got yours by now. When are you flying to London. I’m heading there on the 28th in the morning and getting there around 8 pm their time. Hope we can meet up before the tour. See you in a few days. Have a safe flight. Cheers!!!

• 24 Dec 2011 Chanel said

Default_avatar

Happy Holidays! Yes, I got my documents. My plane lands in london on the 28th around noon. So I have about 2 days to explore before the tour starts. You too! Safe travels!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion