Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern (Start NY) 10/02/12

28 Sep 2011 Bonnie85 asked

Bonnie85

Hey is anyone doing this tour? :)

• 20 Oct 2011 Ally said

Ally

Heya :) I’m thinking of booking this one- it sounds awesome! have you been on a contiki tour before?
    Ally.x

• 24 Oct 2011 Conca said

Conca

I´m thinking of booking this one two.

• 24 Oct 2011 Conca said

Conca

I´m thinking of booking this one too. Is there anybody else?

• 24 Oct 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

I am booked to do the eastern discovery which is joint with this tour

• 25 Oct 2011 Bonnie85 said

Bonnie85

Hey Girls! I havnt done a Contiki tour before :) this will be my first solo trip!! Very excited and counting down!!! Theres a few of us connecting on fbk so let us know if you book and il send you the link :) x

• 25 Oct 2011 Carls said

Default_avatar

Hi, i have booked on this tour (as well as the new york explorer, couple days before).
    i havent done a contiki before and this will be my first trip on my own. looking forward to it and excited, but also so scared!!

• 25 Oct 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

Hey Carls,
    I think most of us are flying solo on this tour so try not to worry to much. If you have facebook we have a group started so feel free to join us.

• 8 Nov 2011 Explorer1316122 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Was just about to book this trip. Is everyone on here going on 10/2/2012? I’m also traveling solo for this part of my holiday. Really can’t wait :)

• 8 Nov 2011 Explorer1316122 said

Default_avatar

My name is actually Palina, not Explorer 1316122 lol

• 8 Nov 2011 Anne said

Default_avatar

Hey Palina,
    Yes we are booked on that tour, some of us are on the eastern discovery that combines with this tour

• 8 Nov 2011 Kase said

Default_avatar

Hi Palina!!!

Welcome!!! Its going to be a great trip so excited.
    If you have facebook join our group we have going its Contiki Grand Southern NY-LA February 10th 2012 :D

• 15 Nov 2011 pinklaydee2006 said

pinklaydee2006

Hey guys!

I’ve literally just booked this tour for the 10th of Feb. I’m travelling alone too. I’m sooo nervous. Would be good to get to know you all before hand :)

• 15 Nov 2011 Ally said

Ally

Heyy, whooop someone else from the UK :) haha we have a facebook group going on so join on there
    its under contiki grand southern NY – LA feb 10th 2012
    Also my FB is …. http://www.facebook.com/Allyx182 It’s easier than on here! x

• 17 Nov 2011 Cam said

Default_avatar

Hey guys, im Cameron, im thinking of booking this tour for 10th feb. Im from aus, currently livin in london, am just wondering will everyone thats goin on this tour spend most time in the hotels we stay in or will they explore town and nightlife????. Been on contiki before, would have been better, if we had more ppl who liked to live and party instead of stayin at the hotel:) Cheers

• 17 Nov 2011 pinklaydee2006 said

pinklaydee2006

Hi Cameron, I suppose it’s each to their own, some people will want to go and party and others won’t. I myself, will like a bit of both, I’m certainly up for partying my ass off, but then some nights I might decide to chill. But as we’ll be in a big group, there will be plenty of people for you to hit the town with. Let us know if you book the tour. Hope you can make it! :)

• 17 Nov 2011 Cam said

Default_avatar

Hey, thanks for the reply. I thought it would be a small group considering the distance and the places they go to, u know keepin track of everyone. I have just booked today, found out that theres 2 coaches goin so its a very big group. Will be in New York i think on the 7th feb, would definately lov to catchup before hand if anyones keen. Am very excited and cant wait to meet ya all!!! :)

• 17 Nov 2011 pinklaydee2006 said

pinklaydee2006

So you’re all booked? Awesome! I’ll be in NY from the 6th. Most people seem to be going out early, so I’m sure we’ll all meet up then. There’s a Facebook group that I’ve just joined for this tour http://m.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_248957955139823&refid=8&pos=1&m_sess

• 18 Nov 2011 Bonnie85 said

Bonnie85

Hi Cam!
    All booked? how exciting!! :) Im so keen to hit the clubs/pubs as much as possible!! Are you travelling solo?

• 18 Nov 2011 Ally said

Ally

Hey Cam! Nice to meet you I’m game to hit the clubs and nightlife as well! :) What contiki did you go on before? x

• 18 Nov 2011 nicole_groombridge said

nicole_groombridge

Hey Cam.

All booked – awesome.

2 coaches that is pretty big group – haven’t heard of contiki doing that a lot in the states. Anyway like the other girls i’m pretty keen to get out to clubs/pubs as much as possible – i’m sure a few quiet nights will occur but even a quiet night can be at a local pub. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.