Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern (Start NY) 10/02/12

28 Sep 2011 Bonnie85 asked

Bonnie85

Hey is anyone doing this tour? :)

• 19 Nov 2011 Cam said

Default_avatar

Hey, lovely to meet yas, again cant wait to meet u all and get started. Yep pretty much fully booked, am travelling alone, i did the European Panorama tour last year, was great experience cant wait to do it again.

• 18 Dec 2011 Anna said

Default_avatar

Hi all! I am all booked on this tour and can’t wait!! Am also booked to do the New York Explorer before (starting 6th Feb). Have been to the US before but a while since my last trip. Looking forward to meeting you all :)

• 18 Dec 2011 nicole_groombridge said

nicole_groombridge

Hey Anna – so excited it’s getting so close. We have made a fb group (well Kasey has) called Contiki Grand Southern NY-LA February 10th 2012

My friend Lisa and I are also booked on the Explorer before the trip as are a couple other people. :)

• 18 Dec 2011 Anna said

Default_avatar

Yep getting very excited! I’ve asked to join the group so looking forward to getting to know most people beforehand :) On the off chance I’ll also be doing the LA Explorer on the 24th Jan!

• 30 Dec 2011 Explorer1340476 said

Default_avatar

heeeeey guys! i know i am a bit late on this one but I am hoping to lock this in tomorrow morning and wanted to just say hello! :) I have found your FB group and requested to join. I am retardedly excited! From Aus and travelling solo for the first time, I’ve never been to the US before :) x

• 30 Dec 2011 Explorer1340476 said

Default_avatar

ps my name is Lisa, not too sure how to change my user name but we can roll with Explorer xyx for now haha :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.