Community_discussions_small  

Question

Aussie Explorer (Sydney Start) - 27 November 2011

29 Sep 2011 Lori-UK asked

Lori-UK

Hey,

I'm booked up for this tour on my own and just wondering if anyone else has booked up?

Lori

• 23 Oct 2011 Elizabeth said

Elizabeth

Hey,
    I am also booked on this tour by myself. When are you flying in to Sydney?

Elizabeth

• 23 Oct 2011 Lori-UK said

Lori-UK

Hey,

I’m not too sure it depends when I finish work!!

What about you?

Are you looking forward to the trip?

Lori

• 23 Oct 2011 Elizabeth said

Elizabeth

I’m flying out on the 24th, so I’ll be there the day before the tour. Staying over at the hotel Contiki has the night before.

Yeah I’m looking forward to it! Kind of scared though. I’m glad I’ve met someone else that’s going! What about yourself?

• 23 Oct 2011 Lori-UK said

Lori-UK

Yeah I think i’m going to book into the hotel the night before atleast so will see you then :)

Yeah i’m the same quite excited for it!1

Whats your plans for after the tour? Are you going to travel somemore?

• 24 Oct 2011 Elizabeth said

Elizabeth

If you are there the day before we should tour around Sydney, i think i land in the morning. I have my flight booked to head home after the tour to be home for Christmas. What about you?

• 24 Oct 2011 Lori-UK said

Lori-UK

Yeah sounds good!!

Im on a years working visa which ends the end of February so going to do a bit more travelling I think

• 24 Oct 2011 Elizabeth said

Elizabeth

Oh yeah that sounds like a good time!

Have you talked to anyone else that is going on this tour?

• 24 Oct 2011 Gricel said

Gricel

hello ladies! I ‘m on the Coast & Withsundays tour starting Sydney, that same day…I THINK that we all start together, and then you guys continue the rest of the tour after Withsundays….I’m traveling with another friend and arriving Sydney on 11/26 @ 8am….I know some others from my tour are getting together that night….we should all meet that day! my name is Gricel by the way,,…we are traveling from USA-California…see you there! :-)

• 24 Oct 2011 Lori-UK said

Lori-UK

Elizabeth – I spoke to a guy whos doing part of the tour with his sister but apart from that no how about you?

Gricel – Sounds good see you there :)

• 24 Oct 2011 sparkyuk said

sparkyuk

hello all i set up a facebook group for all tours starting sydney 27/11/11 ok here is a link http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/125688210868227/

• 26 Oct 2011 Marek RCSD said

Marek RCSD

Hey guys! Im booked on the tour with you.. Arriving in Sydney Friday morning @8AM.Is there any particular places or things you want to see in Sydney? I thought about taking a City-Sightseeing Bus tour (http://www.city-sightseeing.com/). Ive taken several before and Its a great way to see lots of stuff in a short period of time.

I know we’re tentatively all planning on meeting up for dinner and drinks or something Saturday night but we haven’t set anything definite yet..

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

Ben – When do you leave for New Zealand?

• 26 Oct 2011 Lori-UK said

Lori-UK

Hey Marek!!

Im not too sure when I arrive in Sydney I haven’t booked anything so far but this sightseeing bus sounds good!!

Well the contiki meeting is at 5pm on the Saturday so we could organise something for after that if everyone’s up for it? There’s lots of pubs and clubs in Kings Cross we could go to.

Not long to go guys :)

• 17 Nov 2011 Angela K said

Angela K

Hellooooo everyone! Myself and my friend Inna are both on this tour and we’d love to connect here on contiki and/or on facebook before the tour starts!
    We’re already in Sydney (anyone wanna meet up?) and it’s cold and rainy at the moment. No beach time yet, but we’re really loooking forward to starting the contiki tour! :)
    Nice to meet all of you!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.