Hi,

Who else is joining this trip??
  • 21 Dec 2010 Samina said

Samina

:)

• 21 Dec 2010 LuisMa said

LuisMa

Hi Samina.
    Where are you from? I’m from Puerto Rico.
    I already booked last week!

• 22 Dec 2010 Samina said

Samina

Hi LuisMa,
    We are from Canada! Is this your first time to Europe?

• 24 Dec 2010 LuisMa said

LuisMa

Yes, this will be my first time. Can’t wait… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Jan 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

Booking in the next couple months
    thinking of starting two days earlier at the Ibis Schiphol…

In Nov 09 I went on the European Discovery trip and loved it!!!

XOXO CANADIAN CHRIS!

• 2 Jan 2011 LuisMa said

LuisMa

Hello Chris,

Good to know you are booking too!
    Are you going solo?

• 2 Jan 2011 Samina said

Samina

We just booked our flight today Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    We will be arriving early morning on the 5th..
    Question: is the Ibis Schiphol included for the night of the 5th? Otherwise we’ll be booking it – or possibly The Flying Pig

• 2 Jan 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

You should call the Contiki number just to be sure!
    Ps I have a coworker that is very interested in tagging along and a auzzie that may very vell come too!

I’m thinking of adding two days in Amsterdam and then two days in Barcelona!!!

Uhhh what would people think about hooking up by way of Facebook?

Xoxo

• 7 Jan 2011 Samina said

Samina

Thats fantastic! So, 6 Canadians so far!? wow
    We should all meet for dinner on the 5th or maybe hang out in the lobby before bed Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Let’s make plans when the date gets closer

p.s what type of luggage is everyone bringing?

• 7 Jan 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

Wondering who will be up for the coffeeshop crawling? It was so much fun on my first Contiki trip most people on our bus went to the Live sex show after the canal cruise but seriously it wasn’t my cup of tea!
    If you guys feel comfortable add me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/christopher.erskine !!!

Ex****ingcited!

• 20 Jan 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

I’m booked for sure!
    can’t wait!

• 23 Feb 2011 MegsandJosh said

Default_avatar

Hi guys,

My girlfriend and I booked this trip a couple of months ago. We are from australia and cant wait! We are staying a extra night in amstredam and barcelona then off to italy.

Looking forward to some crazy nights!

Josh and Megs

• 25 Feb 2011 MegsandJosh said

Default_avatar

sorry, i got it wrong – we arrive the morning of the tour but are staying an extra night in barcelona.

Cheers

• 25 Feb 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

Just wondering who would be up for meeting up the day or two prior?

ps what are you guys and gals looking forward to seeing/doing?

xoxo

• 25 Feb 2011 Samina said

Samina

Meg and Josh – where are you going in Italy?
    Jen and I are flying to Florence or Venice on the 16th maybe we can go together!

Def up for meeting the day before.. Jen and I have already booked an extra day in Amsterdam – we arrive May 5th at 8:00am. We’re planning on going to the Anne Frank museum and doing the Heineken tour

• 27 Feb 2011 MegsandJosh said

Default_avatar

Sam and Jen – We have already booked another night in barcelona and also flights to Rome on 17th. I think we are staying there for 3 nights then Florence for 5nights then Greek Islands for 8nights (I think!?) but we can definitely catch up again over in Italy if we cross paths.

Also, does anyone know whether the Anne Frank is included in the tour, or if we even have enough spare time whilst in Amsterdam to do it? We arrive at 1pm on the 6th and we are hoping to do it the afternoon before the first night on the tour.

• 27 Feb 2011 Samina said

Samina

I’m not sure if it’s already included – waiting for my package still and hopefully it will tell us then..
    But if it’s not, I’ve heard its best to be there before it opens in the morning or right before close because it’s always so busy.
    We probably won’t catch you in Italy.. we’re going to Florence and Venice between 5 days then off to Prague.. oh well — Are you buying a EuroRail pass?

• 27 Feb 2011 Kevin Pinet said

Kevin Pinet

Hi everyone, my name is Kevin and I just booked the Amsterdam to Barcelona trip which departs May 6th. I’ve been living on a military base in Afghanistan for the past 6 months and can’t wait to see Europe and get out of here for awhile. Never done a tour like this before so I’m very excited.

• 28 Feb 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

About the Anne Franks house I’m pretty sure it is not included undoubtedly our tour leader will incourage everyone to go THERE WILL BE TIME! ps the cost is 8.50 EUROS!

Getting excited though freaking out because of going solo this time:o

• 1 Mar 2011 MegsandJosh said

Default_avatar

oh well Sam and Jen.

We are flying across to Italy and then once in Italy we will be buying a EuroRail pass to travel around between the locations. Yeh I reckon we will have time on Day 1 to do Anne Franks house – i hope!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion