Comment

Amsterdam to Barcelona May 5, 2011

28 Nov 2010 LuisMa said

LuisMa
Hi,

Who else is joining this trip??
  • 1 Mar 2011 JAY said

Default_avatar

Just signed up for this trip. Can’t wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a blast!

• 1 Mar 2011 Samina said

Samina

64 Days till take-off!!!!!

• 1 Mar 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

We will have time to do everything Amsterdam has to offer I can assure you!
    Usually A canal cruse then off to a live sex show although its not on the excursion sheet!

Jay where are you from?

• 1 Mar 2011 JAY said

Default_avatar

Hey Chris. That’s good it sounds like you know Amsterdam. I live in LA. Gonna be traveling with my bros.

• 2 Mar 2011 LuisMa said

LuisMa

Just passing through & wanted to say HELLO! Counting the days…

• 3 Mar 2011 JAY said

Default_avatar

Yeah this trip is too far away I don’t know if I can make it til May

• 3 Mar 2011 Samina said

Samina

Our school is most likely going on strike in 2 weeks so that’s fun! .. we’re hoping it doesn’t last long so we can graduate on time :(

• 3 Mar 2011 JAY said

Default_avatar

uh oh! this trip is more important than graduation anyways :)
    Where do you go to school?

• 4 Mar 2011 Explorer1236900 said

Explorer1236900

Hello everyone! I’m on this trip too….Jay’s brother. Can’t wait!

• 4 Mar 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

ready for the greatest vaca of 2011! Who is up for smoking Amsterdam dry? Another thing who here smokes cigarettes I just want to say its been 4 MONTHS since my nasty nasty habit and would like to be encouraged by my fellow travelers to keep it that way:)

ITS SO SOON!

• 4 Mar 2011 Monica said

Monica

Hey guys, just decided yesterday to go on this tour.. bit of an impulse decision!!! So excited, first time overseas & will be on my own for the tour : )

• 4 Mar 2011 Kevin Pinet said

Kevin Pinet

I am so ready for this trip…it is none stop rain here and I haven’t had a decent hot shower in forever! oh wait is that too personal too soon? The desert sucks…

Chris – I don’t smoke cigarettes anymore either…but I definitly will be hitting up the coffee shops before I leave Amsterdam.

• 4 Mar 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

Too personal? Hah we will be H.O. on the bus, sleeping with our mouths open!

Wondering who is up for the optional canal cruise excursion?

• 4 Mar 2011 Samina said

Samina

I kind of want to hold out on the first cruise and go on the Lake Lucerne Cruise instead. But I don’t want to miss out on all the fun if everyone is going!

Yayy Monica :) It’s going to be so much fun!

• 5 Mar 2011 ChrissyCat89 said

ChrissyCat89

It’s a good time also a open bar on the boat! (22euro)

Another thing I’d like to ask if anyone is comfortable answering is how much spending money slash converted Euros in cash are y’all aiming to bring….

ChrissyCat89

They are usually great deals just please remember that our Contiki tour guide gets a cut of everything we do and from past experience they don’t let you cancel primarily even if let’s say someone wants to go last minute and you want to go—- my asshole guide wouldn’t let me even though buddy could just pay me and take my place—- guide shot that down mother..

• 5 Mar 2011 Monica said

Monica

Hey guys, anyone sticking around in Spain when the tour ends?
    I fly home to Melbourne from Barcelona Saturday 21st May so have a few days to kill…
    Not sure whether to stay in Barcelona and chill out for a few days or whether to head off for a few nights somewhere else in Spain??? Any suggestions would be great! : )

ChrissyCat89

Madrid would be nice to relax though Ibiza would be great for clubbing lol I can’t stress enough how bad house music makes me feel! Monica you are going to have a freaking blast! What are you looking forward to the most?

• 5 Mar 2011 Monica said

Monica

hmm.. madrid sounds good! Ibiza’s not really my thing plus will probably have run out of cash by the end of the tour lol There’s so much to look forward to! Definently gonna have a blast

hmm.. madrid sounds good! Ibiza’s not really my thing plus will probably have run out of cash by the end of the tour lol There’s so much to look forward to! Definently gonna have a blast

ChrissyCat89

Specificity miss!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion