Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Discovery

7 Sep 2006 Courts1980 said

Default_avatar
Hi,
I'm planning on doing the European Discovery Tour in winter (Jan 07 hopefully) and just wanted to know if other people who have done it felt like they had enough time in each place to have a good look around or perhaps there's another tour that would be a bit better (i want a tour for between 12 - 16 days)
Thanks Smiler
  • 13 Sep 2006 julichirsty said

Default_avatar

I did the European Discovery in May…It was fabulous!!! It’s an awesome tour b/c you really get a perfect sample of Europe. While I wished I could have spent more time in each city, by the end of the two weeks I was ready to go home (not that I wanted to leave, I just wanted the comfort of home). The tours are so fast paced that you’ll be ready by then.

It’s a great first tour, you can really get a taste of everything and then plan future trips around what places you liked the most. I totally reccomend this tour. It was the best experience of my life to date. HAVE FUN, no matter what trip you take!

• 19 Sep 2006 Nastynig said

Default_avatar

Hey Courts,

Thats a great question. Cause i’m doing the tour with a friend of mine starting dec 30th – jan 10 with a few days in london b4 and after the trip.
    So if your doing the tour give me a buzz on msn or email at the_ace_666@hotmail.com

Nigel

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.