Community_discussions_small  

Question

Mediterranean + Greek Island Cruise, May 7, 2012

3 Oct 2011 LMF asked

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!

My friends and I just booked this trip. So excited! Join and we can all keep in touch before the trip.

Lauren :)

• 2 May 2012 alsrmt said

alsrmt

does anyone know if the kickstart meeting is at 4pm on the 7th or the 8th I’m confused as to what is the actual day the tour starts

• 2 May 2012 LMF said

Default_avatar

My itinerary says the 8th. :)

Can’t wait!

• 2 May 2012 Vinny! said

Vinny!

http://www.timeout.com/rome/features/51/20-great-things-to-do-in-rome

This is a pretty solid, descriptive website – for those not sure what to do on the free day, this website has some great information!

• 2 May 2012 LMF said

Default_avatar

I would love to do a wine tour on the 8th or the free day. Anyone up for it?

• 2 May 2012 alsrmt said

alsrmt

we are going to do the Tuscany one day wine tour I would book it soon though (we’re booking it today) on Thursday our free day www.darkrome.com anyone interested it was recommended by trip advisor

• 7 May 2012 dd_seastar said

dd_seastar

See you all at the Airport soon can’t wait to meet everyone Jacquie and Vinny too

• 11 Aug 2012 Explorer1309531 said

Default_avatar

Could someone please answer a questions about this trip, weve booked for 9 Sep 12.
    Are men required to have a suit jacket and tie for the captain’s dinner?

• 21 Jan 2013 Christopher said

Christopher

Hey Everyone,
    Pretty excited for this tour as well!
    Last year I did a “London, Paris + Rome” tour, and now I feel like I’m picking up where I left off in Roma!
    Looking forward to meeting everyone! I am Canadian, and flying from Ottawa to Boston to link up with a friend of mine who I met on my last tour who is taking this tour as well!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.