Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contiki 2010

20 Aug 2009 Explorer1148227 said

Default_avatar
Hi! just wondering when the contiki brochure for Europe summer 2010 comes out?
  • 20 Aug 2009 lizzie said

lizzie

not sure when exactly but my travel agent in aus said dates etc are released on the 12th october

• 20 Aug 2009 cdm115 said

cdm115

The last two years I believe the brochures and dates came out in Aus in October and a few weeks later in the US then Canada last.

• 23 Aug 2009 Sutho said

Default_avatar

I am in the same situation and contacted Contiki in Australia and was told to expect it September/October this year.

I have already got a fabulous 14 night cruise to the Baltic booked and want to do an inland tour before the cruise possibly Eastern Road, and also a British Isles tour.

The problem is I cannot book cheap flights until the 2010 schedule is released.

• 25 Aug 2009 Aimzy said

Default_avatar

I spoke to my travel agent last month, and she had informed me the prices for summer 2010 will be out in October in Canada.

• 1 Sep 2009 Timmay n Steph said

Default_avatar

Prices come out on 25 October 09’.
    Brochures come out in November 09’.

Both are US dates at least… Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

Timmay!

• 4 Sep 2009 Explorer1149965 said

Default_avatar

yeah.. i was advised it would come out in around 5 weeks!

• 4 Sep 2009 Aimzy said

Default_avatar

I called Contiki this morning…
    in Canada the prices will be out end of Oct!!!

• 15 Sep 2009 Jessigirl84 said

Default_avatar

I have been told by my travel agent that they will be out on 15 October.

• 12 Oct 2009 Chelle said

Default_avatar

Dates and Prices came out today in Aus

• 19 Oct 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

i popped into a travel agent today and she said she rang contiki and they werent going to have brochures ready for another few weeks Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->
    has anyone else heard this?
    i know the dates are on the net now but it doesnt have preferred departures so id prefer a brochure

• 19 Oct 2009 retronym said

retronym

Brochurshave been out for a week. Note to all, there are no Preferred Departures in the brochure.

• 19 Oct 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

got my brochure today Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    clearly the travel agent i went to yesterday isnt very good lol

• 23 Oct 2009 Yvette said

Yvette

Ahh I can’t wait : (

• 24 Oct 2009 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

i havnt got mine yet… ive been asking about them since september and everywhere always says they are coming out soon but they havnt some out yet… the travel agent i booked through said she’d call me when they came in but they havnt yet

• 25 Oct 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

hey mel,
    i went to a travel agent last week and the lady there said that there was a launch the night before and they gave out brochures to the agents who went and she said i could have her copy. then she also said that they were waiting on stock for the stores to be sent and that should be within a week or so.
    this was at a harvey world travel agent so maybe try one of them if you have one near. i went to a few before i got one.
    even though the dates are out on the website i still rather looking through the brochure!
    hope that helps and you get one soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Oct 2009 lizzie said

lizzie

hey brochures are out at all the flight centres apparently

• 27 Oct 2009 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

Hey Stacey
    Yes im of the same opinion lol i like to have the books there its far more exciting… im not sure if we hav a harvey world travel but i’ll hav to look around.

Lizzy – up here in townsville the brochures arent out yet… i checked today. but there is an expo on the weekend so maybe they’ll have them there

• 27 Oct 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

yeh its much better having a brochure i reckon… i went to so many different travel agents cos i didnt want to keep going to the same one asking over and over haha

if they are having an expo they should have the brochures then… surely!

• 27 Oct 2009 Mel the aussie said

Mel the aussie

im certainly hoping Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

so where is everyone planning on going next year… or is this not the right forum to ask that

• 27 Oct 2009 Stacey88 said

Default_avatar

im planning on the london to athens plus greek island hopping in may. cant wait!
    what about you?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.