Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone doing European Inspiration 24 Sep 2012? :)

4 Oct 2011 Bec(: asked

Bec(:

I've been searching the discussion board for weeks trying to find others doing the same tour, but i think i've just been super keen and booked too far in advance :/
anyone done the same thing? :)

• 15 Dec 2011 Louise said

Default_avatar

I’m doing the same tour but on the 22nd sep!! :)

• 15 Dec 2011 Rachel said

Default_avatar

Im doing the 15th Sep 2012! Whose with me….?

• 15 Dec 2011 Bec(: said

Bec(:

Bugger! haha. when i got the notifications for this i was all like, ‘yay! friends!’ but unfortunately, too early! :(

• 2 Jan 2012 Sunshine87 said

Default_avatar

My partner and I and some friends are doing the tour on the 22nd Sep as well Louise :)

• 2 Jan 2012 Louise said

Default_avatar

aww yay!!! im so excited!! u guys should make up a facebook page for it :)

• 4 Jan 2012 Sunshine87 said

Default_avatar

Haha I shall try to Louise :)

• 4 Jan 2012 Sunshine87 said

Default_avatar

A facebook page has been created (well hopefully I’ve done it right) the page is called – European Inspirations 22 September 2012 – link http://www.facebook.com/groups/170310536403339/

• 1 Jun 2012 Bec(: said

Bec(:

Hey Amber! So excited to actually meet someone who will be on our tour! Ive been checking the page every now and again and everyone elses tour is filling up except for ours! haha. I was freaking out…
    Its our first contiki as well! Im nineteeen (Bec :)) and my boyfriend cam is 20 :)

When are you flying out/what airline? Cause we’re flying out of Sydney too on the 22nd, Qantas :)

• 1 Jun 2012 Bec(: said

Bec(:

Oh sweet :) We are doing all our touristy stuff when we get back, we’re staying for a week and a half in London at the end, and then 2 weeks in Scotland (we have family friends there) after that :) we fly home on the 27th of October :)
    When are the tickets for? Cause if we are there for that time id love to buy them :)

Im really excited for Florence, Rome and Tuscany :D! I love all the really olddd stuff. Plus im really excited to be in London for so long, living the dream! haha

• 6 Jun 2012 angie said

angie

Hi! My names Angie and im doing this tour with my boyfriend Mitch starting 24th September :) we are from Perth. Im getting so excited already haha!!

• 6 Jun 2012 angie said

angie

Oops I got too excited im actually the 22nd September :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion