Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Grand Southern - NY to LA 22/10/10

23 Mar 2010 Ardent Bear said

Ardent Bear
Hey all

Is anyone going on the Grand Southern (NY to LA) departing October 22/10/10? My first time to the states so I am stoked!
  • 24 Mar 2010 NZ Heids said

Default_avatar

Hi Ardent Bear
    My fiancé and I are also booked on this tour. We cant wait! He hasnt been to the states either so it should be great fun!

• 25 Mar 2010 Ardent Bear said

Ardent Bear

Hey!

Are you & your fiance from Oz? I want to see as much as possible while I’m there and I think this is the best trip they have & I got a pretty sweet deal on it too. Have you been before?

• 25 Mar 2010 NZ Heids said

Default_avatar

Hi

Actually i’m from NZ (Living in London) and my Fiancé is English! I have been before (worked in Fort Lauderdale) but he hasnt. I think somewhere further down the threads I saw some posts of others who had booked this trip also.

• 25 Mar 2010 Ardent Bear said

Ardent Bear

Awesome! I have some good friends living in London, which was great because it gave me free accommodation when I went there last year. It will be good to have someone on the tour that has been to the states before. I found one thred and joined it but couldnt see any others

• 12 Apr 2010 Tara89 said

Tara89

Hi! Im doing this tour too! See you there!

• 15 Apr 2010 Rach84 said

Default_avatar

hey all…

there has been a facebook group set up for this tour if you are interested in joining, its called Contiki Grand Southern Oct 21st 2010
    hope to see you on there Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Rachel

• 15 Apr 2010 Rach84 said

Default_avatar

oh sorry that was abit retarded of me, you guys are the other way Red Face<!--graemlin::o-->

• 15 Apr 2010 Explorer1177870 said

Default_avatar

Hey, I’m doing this trip too, but I’m all alone, so hope to meet some nice people?:0)

It’s my first time to USA so I’m VERY excited!

I’m from Denmark Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

/Lisa!

• 21 Apr 2010 iluvlucy said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

I am doing this tour with my brother and his friend. So excited can’t wait.

Lucy

• 21 Apr 2010 iluvlucy said

Default_avatar

Hi Again guys

as much as I love the Contiki Forums I thought i would create a Facebook group so we can all get to know each other before the big trip.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=109047469132623

looking forward to meeting you all.

Lucy

• 21 Apr 2010 Ardent Bear said

Ardent Bear

Good idea. I’m there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Jun 2010 Elly said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    Looking to book this trip in the next two weeks! Looks awesome, can’t wait! Is anyone doing the NY explorer beforehand? Are you staying in a contiki hotel before this tour leaves?

• 2 Aug 2010 Em Tune said

Default_avatar

Hi…I’ve just paid my deposit for the trip..can’t wait, it will be my first time in USA also. Im 28 from the Gold Coast Australia and will be doing the trip solo. By the time I get to the USA it will be my 2nd Contiki, i’m booked on a 33 day one around Europe a couple of weeks before hand. Can’t wait to meet everyone, i have just added the facebook site also. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Sep 2010 Renee22 said

Renee22

hi my names Renee i am booked for this tour i am going solo first time overseas alone so would be good to get to know people before i am there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.