Community_discussions_small  

Question

Southern Adventure (s. New Orleans) Dec 1, 2011

6 Oct 2011 Explorer1301866 asked

Default_avatar

Hey hey,
Just booked on to the Southern Adventure (start New Orleans) in early December. If you've also booked on to the tour, do get in touch - especially if you're planning on sticking around in LA for a couple of days after the tour.

My name is Liz, I'm a student from Brisbane, so a big Hello to you all.

Regards,
Liz

• 11 Oct 2011 Explorer1301344 said

Default_avatar

Hi, Liz. I’m Ally from Korea. I am going to the same trip. I’m looking forward to this trip. It’s gonna be fun.

• 17 Nov 2011 Explorer1200305 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m Kate, I’m from Australia too, but in NSW. I’m going on this tour too but I’m finishing the tour in Las Vegas. I’m going to visit my brother who lives in Missouri and continue travelling with him for a bit.
    Anyway, I’m arriving in New Orleans on the 30th if any of you are arriving early too :)

• 8 Nov 2012 DavidJohn said

DavidJohn

Hello, my name is David and I’m Canadian and I’ll be on the same tour. I’ll be in New Orleans on the 2nd and this will be my 3rd Contiki. I’m traveling alone this time and if any of you guys are interested I’d love to meet up. I will be sticking around in LA for a few days at the end of the tour so it’d be great to meet someone who will also be hanging around after the tour.

• 12 Jul 2013 MitchChuri said

MitchChuri

Hey everyone! im Mitchell! I’m a student from Sydney, Australia! myself and my sister are underage, (18,20) so we will need non drinking buddies!

Liz! are you underage? it would be good not to be the only ones.

and myself and my sister are stying a week after the tour in LA and 3 days before in New Orleans!
    Im so excited for the trip!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion