Community_discussions_small  

Question

European contrasts tour May 11 2012

6 Oct 2011 BeckAus asked

BeckAus

Hey everyone!! Im Beck 25 from Perth Australia and would like to know if there is anyone else out there doing this tour ?? :D

• 7 Oct 2011 MarkW said

MarkW

Hi Bec, I’m Mark from Melbourne I just booked this tour yesterday can not wait for it. Have you done contiki before?

• 7 Oct 2011 BeckAus said

BeckAus

Hey Mark! Oh awesome ! I’m booking it in a few weeks (hope there is still spots left!)
    This will be my first contiki kinda nervous since doing it solo gonna go back to Paris for a week after the tour so excited!
    Have you done a Contiki before ?

• 8 Oct 2011 MarkW said

MarkW

Yeah I did Contiki New Zealand last year it was great i did that one solo and had a great time so yeah can’t wait. Give you a tip for booking the earlier you book the better savings you get so have a look at booking now cause I got some really good savings on it. I just have to have pay by 11th November.

• 8 Oct 2011 BeckAus said

BeckAus

oh thats awesome!! New Zealand would of been great!
    Thanks for the tip! :)

• 25 Oct 2011 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

My sister and I are booked for the May 11th trip too ! See you there !

• 21 Nov 2011 Explorer1322350 said

Default_avatar

Hi , my friend and I have just booked :) my first ever trip overseas pretty excited , would love to chat to everyone about it to :)

• 9 Dec 2011 Emzy said

Emzy

Hey, my friend and I are on this trip! So excited!!

• 25 Jan 2012 TashiG said

TashiG

Hey all… :)
    i have also just booked for the 11 may for the european contrasts! whooo hooo! so excited! :D
    i’m interested to know where all my fellow contiki traverlers are coming from?
    I’m going to do the london explorer before this trip as well….
    oh and by the way who else is staying in amsterdam to fly home… or somewhere else?
    Anyway I’m from South Africa and cant wait to get this holiday started! see you guys then! :)

• 1 Feb 2012 MarkW said

MarkW

Hey All, Hope everyone is getting excited about the trip was just looking around and it popped up saying that their is 100 days to the tour starts can not wait. Where is everyone staying before the tour?

• 11 Feb 2012 contrast2012 said

contrast2012

join the fb group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/239106822840335/

• 9 Apr 2012 shaye90 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone. I’m also going in this trip. Only 4 weeks to go :D I’m from Queensland, Australia. It will be great to meet everyone as I’m going by myself. I will also be staying in London before and after the trip so it will be great to meet up with anyway :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 2 years

This question was posted about over 2 years ago. It has been discussed 11 times.

7 people are following this discussion.

• BeckAus
  • MarkW
  • contrast2012
  • Default_avatar
  • Emzy
  • TashiG
  • Default_avatar

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.