Community_discussions_small  

Question

Winter Wanderer 23 November 2011?

7 Oct 2011 simo asked

Default_avatar

hey, is anyone doing this tour? would really like to chat with others that might be going (:

• 20 Oct 2011 Explorer1308100 said

Default_avatar

Hey! i’m going on this tour as well with my friend, we are really excited, havent actually received confirmation that it will certainly be going ahead though, have you ? we booked it a while ago, so might just have to go in and check with the travel agent. excited!!??

• 20 Oct 2011 Explorer1306894 said

Default_avatar

hi i just bookedall my details last wknd thru flightcentre but i havent received anything from contiki or them as yet. Getting really pumped just need to buy heaps of warm clothes but lol

• 21 Oct 2011 simo said

Default_avatar

Yeah i’m so keen for this trip! Definitely gonna make the most of it (:
    I’ve received something from contiki, it’s a travel wallet with brochures and information on the trip. So im hoping thats confirmation haha.

• 22 Oct 2011 Explorer1306894 said

Default_avatar

Lol well that’s more then I’ve got. I should really get in contact will them I have flights with qantas and there’s heaps of strikes and stuff goin on. Are u goin with mates? I’m goin solo :)

• 24 Oct 2011 Explorer1244927 said

Default_avatar

Hey I’m going on this trip too! super excited! I will be in london on the 19th if anyone wants to meet up and do some sightseeing beforehand???

• 24 Oct 2011 simo said

Default_avatar

I’m going solo aswell (: I arrive in london on the 19th aswell, so I would be keen to meet up with people. What is everyone doing for new years?

• 24 Oct 2011 Explorer1244927 said

Default_avatar

yea that would be cool :) have no plans for new years yet but will be in London still! Im sure there will be some good parties on tho :)

• 24 Oct 2011 Explorer1306894 said

Default_avatar

I get there on the 22 nd defently keen to meet up with anyone. Rang about my contiki info and its gettin posted today. So thats a relief they didn’t forget about me lol. I will b bck in aus for nye would love to stay in Europe would b awesome Feel free to add me on fb nikki Heathcote goldcoast email ethiopian_bushbaby@hotmail.com

• 24 Oct 2011 simo said

Default_avatar

I’ve created a facebook page for the trip, might make it a bit easier to talk to each other than this post. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Winter-wanderer-23rd-November-2011/305522049474624

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion