Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts or Adventurer?

10 Oct 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

So I'm stuck and I need some help! Which one should I pick, European Contrasts or European Adventurer? The difference in price is not an issue, but they both sound like so much fun!

Hope someone can help me choose!!!

• 18 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

Hey Tanners,

I guess it just depends on how long you want to go for and what countries you want to see :) The only country I prob wanted to see which is not on my Contrasts tour is Barcelona, but i figured I can always go back there :) I’ve heard Croatia has some stunning beaches and Athens would be amazing :) But I cant wait for my Contrasts tour :)

I havent realy been very helpful in picking a tour but I guess you gotta weigh up the time away and what countries you really want to see :)

Let me know if you need any more help :)

C. x

• 18 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

Hey Candice,

I want to go to Barcelona too. That’s actually one of the reasons why I like Adventurer as well. The only thing is that they are staying there for a day, and if i go to Barcelona I would definitely stay for longer then that haha! Still really hard to pick though, but I think deep down my mind is made up. Contrasts is the first tour i took a look at and it was the one that really clicked. So I think Contrasts is it.

Thanks anyway for the help! I really appreciate it. When are you going on your tour?

Talk to you later.

Tania

• 18 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

June 8 ’12 is my tour then I am staying in London for a week afterwards :) Pretty pumped about it all :) Glas I could help.
    C. x

• 19 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

Nice! I think I’m going to do the same. I would do the tour and then stay in London for a week as well. I’m sure you are so looking forward to your tour! Your so lucky! The only time I can go is in September 2013! SOOO FAR FROM NOW!!!

• 19 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

WOW, that is a long wait! I thought my 8 months was forever! Its gona be sooo worth it though ;)

• 23 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

I know right!!! I just hope everything changes and I can book for 2012! Keeping my fingers crossed. But I am definitely choose Contrasts!

• 8 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

I am thinking of doing contrasts in 2013 as well, but cannot decide between Contrasts and Escapade. Are you definatly doing yours in september?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Top Discussions

Discussions Details

Last response about 2 years

This question was posted about almost 3 years ago. It has been discussed 7 times.

3 people are following this discussion.

• tanners_13
  • candicelancaster
  • OllieNZ

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.