Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Contrasts or Adventurer?

10 Oct 2011 tanners_13 asked

tanners_13

Hey everyone!

So I'm stuck and I need some help! Which one should I pick, European Contrasts or European Adventurer? The difference in price is not an issue, but they both sound like so much fun!

Hope someone can help me choose!!!

• 18 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

Hey Tanners,

I guess it just depends on how long you want to go for and what countries you want to see :) The only country I prob wanted to see which is not on my Contrasts tour is Barcelona, but i figured I can always go back there :) I’ve heard Croatia has some stunning beaches and Athens would be amazing :) But I cant wait for my Contrasts tour :)

I havent realy been very helpful in picking a tour but I guess you gotta weigh up the time away and what countries you really want to see :)

Let me know if you need any more help :)

C. x

• 18 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

Hey Candice,

I want to go to Barcelona too. That’s actually one of the reasons why I like Adventurer as well. The only thing is that they are staying there for a day, and if i go to Barcelona I would definitely stay for longer then that haha! Still really hard to pick though, but I think deep down my mind is made up. Contrasts is the first tour i took a look at and it was the one that really clicked. So I think Contrasts is it.

Thanks anyway for the help! I really appreciate it. When are you going on your tour?

Talk to you later.

Tania

• 18 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

June 8 ’12 is my tour then I am staying in London for a week afterwards :) Pretty pumped about it all :) Glas I could help.
    C. x

• 19 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

Nice! I think I’m going to do the same. I would do the tour and then stay in London for a week as well. I’m sure you are so looking forward to your tour! Your so lucky! The only time I can go is in September 2013! SOOO FAR FROM NOW!!!

• 19 Oct 2011 candicelancaster said

candicelancaster

WOW, that is a long wait! I thought my 8 months was forever! Its gona be sooo worth it though ;)

• 23 Oct 2011 tanners_13 said

tanners_13

I know right!!! I just hope everything changes and I can book for 2012! Keeping my fingers crossed. But I am definitely choose Contrasts!

• 8 May 2012 OllieNZ said

OllieNZ

I am thinking of doing contrasts in 2013 as well, but cannot decide between Contrasts and Escapade. Are you definatly doing yours in september?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.