Community_discussions_small  

Question

Eastern Road June 30 2012!!

11 Oct 2011 JenAbrahamson asked

JenAbrahamson

Anyone else going on this tour??...anxious to meet some of my tourmates and talk about our trip! :)

• 6 Nov 2011 Nathan said

Nathan

Hey Jen! I’ll be on this one too :) Very, very excited. Feel free to add me on Facebook:
    facebook.com/​nathan.d.george

• 11 Nov 2011 Bhavita said

Bhavita

hi Jen and Nathan…..im very keen on joining this tour as well and on that date esp after going on a mind blowing european discovery tour this year…just one thing holding me back..i gota travel on my own…are you guys travelling alone as well?

• 11 Nov 2011 JenAbrahamson said

JenAbrahamson

Yupp I am! There’s lots of people that travel solo on Contikis. I’m a bit nervous but I know I’ll make tons of new friends :)

Bhavita

thanks for the reply…….lol…..u tempting me now!

Bhavita

however should i book…i am going to opt to be paired with someone to atleast save out on single supplement booking

JenAbrahamson

Yah I did triple-share I think…whatever was the cheapest option…I don’t mind sharing a room with people if it saves me a couple hundred bucks!

Bhavita

absolutely!! you know what……i think i may just meet you on this trip :) going to make enquiries with my travel agent this coming week :)

JenAbrahamson

awesome let me know! We can always chat a little bit before the trip too so you feel like you aren’t going solo :)…good luck!

Bhavita

thanks Jen….feeling alot more optimistic abt this trip….will try and book by december. already feel like im on holiday!! have a great weekend and nice chatting!

• 12 Nov 2011 Nathan said

Nathan

Hey! I’m travelling solo :) You shouldn’t feel apprehensive travelling by yourself – you’ll make heaps of friends! Hope to see you on this tour too.

• 12 Nov 2011 Bhavita said

Bhavita

@Nathan – Thanks! Iv always had the luxuary of having a travel partner but its time I take the plunge and go solo! Likewise …hope to meet you too!

• 12 Apr 2012 TravelBug26 said

TravelBug26

im doing this tour starting june 9th!!!

• 13 Apr 2012 Bhavita said

Bhavita

@nathan and jen – sorry guys..wont be joining u on this tour :( going on the spanish spree now. decided to do eastern rd in winter rather! hope u guys have a fabulous holiday!

• 15 Apr 2012 Keith said

Default_avatar

Hi. I am going on this tour aswell. Really looking forward to it!

• 28 May 2012 Vash said

Vash

Hi guys. Iam booked on this tour. Travelling solo. Waiting impatiently now. :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion