Community_discussions_small  

Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.

Question

Eastern Road June 30 2012!!

11 Oct 2011 JenAbrahamson asked

JenAbrahamson

Anyone else going on this tour??...anxious to meet some of my tourmates and talk about our trip! :)

• Read the responses 15 responses so far
  • 6 Nov 2011 Nathan said

Nathan

Hey Jen! I’ll be on this one too :) Very, very excited. Feel free to add me on Facebook:
    facebook.com/​nathan.d.george

• 11 Nov 2011 Bhavita said

Bhavita

hi Jen and Nathan…..im very keen on joining this tour as well and on that date esp after going on a mind blowing european discovery tour this year…just one thing holding me back..i gota travel on my own…are you guys travelling alone as well?

• 11 Nov 2011 JenAbrahamson said

JenAbrahamson

Yupp I am! There’s lots of people that travel solo on Contikis. I’m a bit nervous but I know I’ll make tons of new friends :)

Bhavita

thanks for the reply…….lol…..u tempting me now!

Bhavita

however should i book…i am going to opt to be paired with someone to atleast save out on single supplement booking

JenAbrahamson

Yah I did triple-share I think…whatever was the cheapest option…I don’t mind sharing a room with people if it saves me a couple hundred bucks!

Bhavita

absolutely!! you know what……i think i may just meet you on this trip :) going to make enquiries with my travel agent this coming week :)

JenAbrahamson

awesome let me know! We can always chat a little bit before the trip too so you feel like you aren’t going solo :)…good luck!

Bhavita

thanks Jen….feeling alot more optimistic abt this trip….will try and book by december. already feel like im on holiday!! have a great weekend and nice chatting!

• 12 Nov 2011 Nathan said

Nathan

Hey! I’m travelling solo :) You shouldn’t feel apprehensive travelling by yourself – you’ll make heaps of friends! Hope to see you on this tour too.

• 12 Nov 2011 Bhavita said

Bhavita

@Nathan – Thanks! Iv always had the luxuary of having a travel partner but its time I take the plunge and go solo! Likewise …hope to meet you too!

• 12 Apr 2012 TravelBug26 said

TravelBug26

im doing this tour starting june 9th!!!

• 13 Apr 2012 Bhavita said

Bhavita

@nathan and jen – sorry guys..wont be joining u on this tour :( going on the spanish spree now. decided to do eastern rd in winter rather! hope u guys have a fabulous holiday!

• 15 Apr 2012 Keith said

Default_avatar

Hi. I am going on this tour aswell. Really looking forward to it!

• 28 May 2012 Vash said

Vash

Hi guys. Iam booked on this tour. Travelling solo. Waiting impatiently now. :)

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions