Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Highlights - 21st Sept 2012

12 Oct 2011 kac said

kac

Just paid the deposit for European Highlights - departing UK on 21 Sept 2011! So excited!!! This will be our first contiki =)

Anyone else booked on this trip?

Edit: 21 Sept 2012, not 11. Oops.

• 19 Oct 2011 Explorer1290883 said

Explorer1290883

by 21 sept 2011 (as above) do you mean 21st sept 2012

:) Mikey

Explorer1290883

Do you realise you put yourself as a male in your contiki profile ahahahaha hilarious! ( and if anyone is wondering yes we do know each other… we are housemates)

• 19 Oct 2011 kac said

kac

I can’t win, can I?

Explorer1290883

nope hehe

• 19 Oct 2011 rosiep said

Default_avatar

Im so there. I cant wait I wish Kac was right and it was in 2011…………..

• 2 Jan 2012 kac said

kac

Only 263 days (and counting!)

• 4 Jan 2012 rosiep said

Default_avatar

wow its so close now.

• 31 Jan 2012 Maezinha said

Maezinha

Hi Kac, I just book for this tour as well and I will doing it alone and it also my first in Europe, so I am also so excited!!!! I cant hardly wait but i will meet the tour in Paris though and are you also doing it alone or with friends, because I am looking to make new friends!!!! : )

• 31 Jan 2012 Mollay said

Mollay

Hey All! 3 friends and I just booked for September 21st too!
    We’re all going to have a blast, that is for sure!! :)

• 31 Jan 2012 JW said

JW

And I am one of those friends :)

Maezinha

Hi Mollay and JW, it a pleasure to meet you guys : ), I totally agree with you Mollay, we will have a blast!!!! and I hope we could all become goods friends as well : )

• 31 Jan 2012 Explorer1290883 said

Explorer1290883

Hey all,

Good to see there are some more people coming along on the same tour. So as you might be able to see from posts up the top of the page KAcey and I know each other (we are housemates) and then we also have my sister (Rosie) my other sister (angie) my brother (tony) and brother in law (dale) coming along… We got our flights the other day… very exciting – we are also booked into pre and post accom at the imperial – how about you all?!?

• 31 Jan 2012 Explorer1290883 said

Explorer1290883

Also welcome, Maezinha – Jw – and Mollay!

• 31 Jan 2012 kac said

kac

^ That’s Mikey by the way…

Nice to meet you all, where abouts are you guys all from?

Mollay

JW and I didn’t book our trip, our other friend Jess did.. So I’m not sure if we have pre/post accom! lol
    I’m not completely sure what to expect going on one of these tours (is it your first times with Contiki??) Jess (who’s coming in September) has been on one with her sister and my step mom has also been on one. they both agreed that it was the best way to travel europe! SO EXCITED! :)

• 31 Jan 2012 JW said

JW

After the tour we are planning on going to Oktoberfest in Munich. Anyone else heading there? Mollay and I are from Canada (Ottawa). You guys?

Maezinha

Hello Explorer1290883 and also pleasure to meet you : ) and you have quite a big group, at least I wont be feeling lonely : ). Anyway, I will be arriving in London the 17 Sept but I wont be staying long though, I will come to check in at the basement and meet some of you and get all the documents necessary, because I will be going to Guernsey (I think that how you spell it) for 4 days on a much needed R and R time, then I will get the Eurostar from London to Paris and meet the Tour in Paris at 5:00 PM and I have also have booked my post accom at a different hotel in London, you must tell me for how long you will be in London so we all go out for some fun, coz I will only be in London for 2 nights then I will have catch a plane back. By the way I am from Luanda, Angola ( in Africa and not the US, coz I hear in the State their such a place : ) as well), and I also booked my flight today (concidence or fate?) going to pay tomorow and it is all really exciting I cant hardly wait!!!!

• 31 Jan 2012 kac said

kac

Australia (Canberra, Sydney and country NSW).

First contiki too, first time in Europe but have travelled a fair bit before =)

Mikey + family will be heading to Italy after the tour whilst I’ll be travelling in UK solo, probably England, Wales and Scotland (considering our tour doesn’t really visit England…)

I’ll start a FB event and post the link here so you can all join (I’m assuming you have FB??$

Maezinha

This is my first time out of Africa so it quite an event for me coz I always wanted to take a Contiki Tour but didnt have the enough money, this year I have saved enough for this holidays, so really going out there and assumend right I have FB send a link and we call meet there, much easier anyway : )

Mollay

That sounds so fun!! I would love to go to Australia too! but Oktoberfest sounds like too much fun to miss! :P

Yes we also have facebook too!
    FB Name: Mollay Gill, Jesse Wilson

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion