Community_discussions_small  

Question

Vietnam Experience departing 11 February 2012

12 Oct 2011 Lu asked

Lu

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has signed up for the Vietnam Experience leaving on the 11th Feb. Would be great to talk to people before we leave. i am so excited

• 22 Nov 2011 ClaireJS said

ClaireJS

Hi Lu, I signed up for the same tour last week!

• 23 Nov 2011 Lu said

Lu

Yay! I am so excited! Are you staying for any extra nights before or after the tour? I have a an extra night in both Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.

• 23 Nov 2011 ClaireJS said

ClaireJS

I haven’t booked any extra nights yet but will definitely stay an extra night in Hanoi, but not yet sure which hotel I’ll stay in before the start of the tour in Ho Chi Minh. Can’t Wait!

• 27 Nov 2011 Explorer1316254 said

Explorer1316254

• 6 Dec 2011 tace said

tace

hi guys. me and my friend have book this tour as well. staying a few nights before in HCM and traveling to Sapa after Hanoi. so excited! :)

• 4 Jan 2012 Brendo said

Brendo

Hi all, I have also booked onto this tour. I will be staying two nights in Hanoi after the trip before flying back to HCMC. Looking forward to it, should be a good trip. Explorer1316254, I notice you also posted in the forum for the trip leaving 11 Jan, which trip are you going on? Tace, is your picture taken at the top of Mount Misen, Miyajima, Japan? The panorama looks familiar! Anyway, not long now! see you all soon!

• 6 Jan 2012 tace said

tace

hey yes it is taken in miyajima. went there about two years ago. so excited to go travelling again. not long now!

• 6 Jan 2012 Brendo said

Brendo

ha-ha I knew it was familiar, I was there in 2007, Disappointed I didn’t see any monkeys! Ive done a bit of travelling since then, but this will be my first organised group tour! should be an interesting change of pace… hopefully you guys wont send me insane!! just over a month to go!

• 21 Jan 2012 Explorer1348735 said

Default_avatar

Hey, so excited! I’m staying an extra night in Ho Chi Minh, but not in Hanoi. It will be nice to meet all of you!

• 23 Jan 2012 CG said

Default_avatar

Just checked in for it… can’t wait :)

• 23 Jan 2012 doz said

Default_avatar

CG your a sexy man

• 23 Jan 2012 Jared said

Default_avatar

Hey guys just checked in, can’t wait for the epic parties to be had!! Also, Doz you’re a sexy woman!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion