Community_discussions_small  

Question

Road to Athens April or May 2012

12 Oct 2011 Kurt_T asked

Kurt_T

Planning on heading on this tour solo, still haven't decided on a date. Anyone else planning on doing the Road to Athens during these months?

• 18 Oct 2011 Ariana_S said

Ariana_S

Hey! I’m considering doing Road to Athens end of April or beginning of May; still haven’t decided. I would most likely be travelling solo. King of skepitcal on the “solo” travelling thing, never done it before. but the trip would be amazing!

• 19 Oct 2011 Kurt_T said

Kurt_T

I think im going to head on the tour on the 24th of April, can’t wait! I have never travelled solo before, so it should be interesting, but i think there will be a few travelling solo.

• 20 Oct 2011 Kurt_T said

Kurt_T

I’m getting a working visa for the uk, for after my tour. So then i can use London as a base and then travel as I please.

• 16 Nov 2011 kidkillawatt said

kidkillawatt

im looking at the 24 april trip also! any one doing the greek island hopping?

• 22 Dec 2011 f_v_r said

f_v_r

hey guys! me and friend just booked onto the Road to Athens tour – departing London on 1 May 2012. I would be keen to hear from anyone who will be going on this tour and who are keen to share some adventures with us Aussies.

• 2 Jan 2012 Djustine said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are looking at going on the April 29th departure 2012 so far… which I believe leaves May 1st from London. We are from Canada :)

• 6 Jan 2012 kidkillawatt said

kidkillawatt

hey ya’ll! anyone doing the “Road to Athens plus 7 day Greek Island Cruise” starting 22 April ??

• 10 Jan 2012 Explorer1296283 said

Explorer1296283

Is anyone on the May 13th Road to Athens tour? (I think leaves London on May 14th).

• 10 Jan 2012 Djustine said

Default_avatar

I am now! My other date was canceled!

• 11 Jan 2012 Explorer1296283 said

Explorer1296283

I am so happy to have found someone else on the same tour! I was getting worried that the May13th one was going to be canceled. Can’t wait!

• 11 Jan 2012 Djustine said

Default_avatar

oh wait.. are you doing the one with the 7 day greek island cruise.. that is the one I am one. It leaves also May 14 from London..

• 12 Jan 2012 Explorer1296283 said

Explorer1296283

I am not doing the additional 7 day greek island cruise :( I wasn’t sure how that worked…if we would be on the same tour from London to Athens and then from there those going on the island cruise would continue on or if it is 2 different tour groups entirely.

• 18 Jan 2012 f_v_r said

f_v_r

Hi guys, just touching base to let you know that our tour departing London on 1 May was cancelled too! So we are now rescheduled for the tour leaving on 15 May. Hopefully I can get in contact with a few contact on here before then :)

• 23 Feb 2012 Explorer1311985 said

Explorer1311985

My sister and I are doing Road to Athens May 13!!! We are staying additional days in Athens and maybe exploring an island or two on our own. Anyone else in this group!?

• 24 Feb 2012 Malori said

Malori

I’m going solo for the Road to Athens + Greek Island Cruise from April 22- May 14
    Anyone else?

• 26 Feb 2012 CrystaLee said

CrystaLee

Anyone going on the Road to Athens leaving May 27th? =]

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion