Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Trip August/September 2012??

16 Oct 2011 LuisD asked

LuisD

Hoping to meet a few people travelling during this time and find a good date to book!

• 8 Nov 2011 Nikki said

Nikki

Hello :) I’m booked to do this one for the Aug 7th date

• 22 Nov 2011 LuisD said

LuisD

I made a reservation for the Sept 6th European Contrasts tour, it’ll be in Munich for Oktoberfest and we have a nice little group going too, we have a facebook group page also! What tour did u ladies book?

• 22 Nov 2011 Maezinha said

Maezinha

Hi LuisD, I made a reservation for the European Experience living the 20th September and I will be travelling alone and I a hoping to make new friends and to be honest I cant hardly wait!!!! and it my first tour by the way.

• 6 Dec 2011 Sammi said

Default_avatar

I am booked and paid for European Escapades this is also going to be in Germany for Oktoberfest!
    Im also leaving on the 6th September 2012

Really Excited!!!

• 7 Dec 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

we will probably be staying in the same places for the first few days of the tour sammi, so we’ll probably all end up meeting at the french contiki chateau or something. i’m also booked on european contrasts departing sept 6

• 7 Dec 2011 Sammi said

Default_avatar

Ohhh awsome!!

Im so pumped!! its so far away and im already planning so much are you staying in london before and after x

• 7 Dec 2011 Jasmin said

Jasmin

My tour is starting August 28th . The weather around that time of year is pretty good :D. Can’t wait!

• 8 Dec 2011 kellym777 said

kellym777

i’m so excited too! we have a facebook page created for the contrasts tour and we are all counting down the days already haha. I’m flying into London on the Tuesday, which will give me a day and a half before the tour starts and then 6 nights afterwards. Our tour returns to London on Oct 4. How about you?

• 8 Dec 2011 Sammi said

Default_avatar

im flying out on the 2nd from Sydney and i have 4 days before then we get back from our tour on 30 Sept and then we are staying in London till the 8 October. I get home on the 9th October :)

I dont think there is a facebook page for my group yet i wish we did.. but i guess we will run into each other a few times. im so excited for Oktoberfest :)

• 5 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Im going on the European Escapade on the 6th September as well with a friend! I’ve made a group for it to so join if your on the same tour. Cannot wait!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/248753235190703/

• 30 Jan 2012 catherineb said

catherineb

HI,

I want to go early August. I will be in Belguim from 24-31st of July for a massive festival called Tomorrowland! then off to do a tour!! Im really keen to meet people before as I may be going by myself!!

Anyone know what dates they are going and what tour?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion