Community_discussions_small  

Question

What to pack......???

16 Oct 2011 AlexG asked

AlexG

Hi
Ive booked the grand explorer auckland to christchurch trip in june/july next year and was wandering if anyone who has been on this trip at the same time has any suggestions on what to bring?? And also what was the weather like

• 28 Mar 2012 Sezrah_NZ said

Sezrah_NZ

I’m not sure where the tour goes but I live in Christchurch so as far as that is concerned, be prepared for every type of weather that time of year. Chch is known for having four seasons in a day, so having layers that you can put on or take off to adjust with the weather are always handy. Steer towards warmer clothes though the further south you travel, it can get pretty cold.

• 1 Apr 2012 mc534384 said

Default_avatar

This website helped me a ton when I was going o my trip! It’s an automated packing list- so cool!

http://www.globaljaunt.com/automated-packing-list.html

• 1 Apr 2012 Andrew Dalton said

Andrew Dalton

awesome site ,thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 Apr 2012 Rhodesm said

Default_avatar

What was the “great trouble that came to White Fang” toward the end of part IV?a. Beauty Smith had tried to kidnap him.

Beauti Skin Rx

• 4 Apr 2012 AlexG said

AlexG

@ rhodesm … this is a site for travellers to get info and tips and not what happens in some show ask that question somewhere else if u dont mind

• 7 Apr 2012 mel said

Default_avatar

hey im frm nz, and it will be colder and wetter than what your used to. id say frm 12 – 18 degreese during the day, id pack a beannie n thermals. and then colder down south

• 7 Apr 2012 AlexG said

AlexG

hi mel thanks for the tip i bought some thermals when they were on clearance last year :) so excited

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.