Community_discussions_small  

Question

Thai Island Hopper West January 11th 2012

18 Oct 2011 Amie-xx asked

Amie-xx

Hi Everyone! I have just booked the Thai Island Hopper West for 11-19th January 2012 and am so excited; this will be my first time overseas. Im starting to freak out a little though because I havent seen anyone going on the same trip in these forums, and im going alone. If youre coming on this trip reply so we can chat :)

• 20 Oct 2011 Mel B said

Mel B

I am going with 2 of my friends!

• 21 Oct 2011 akshay said

Default_avatar

i am strongly considering this trip..not sure of the dates…either this 1 or 4th feb

• 21 Oct 2011 Mel B said

Mel B

we wanted to go on the Jan 7 trip but it filled up really quick, its a pretty good time to go

Default_avatar

hey missy..well i hope im able to take off wrk asap…jan or feb looks fine or maybe march at the most …

• 21 Oct 2011 Mel B said

Mel B

maybe i will see you there!

Default_avatar

hopefully :) do u use any messenger or facebook..maybe we cud chat up if we happen to be on the same dates…or u cud gimme feedback if im goin later :)

• 5 Nov 2011 jessnovello said

jessnovello

I’m seriously considering booking this trip! It’ll be the perfect winter vacation!

• 5 Nov 2011 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

Me and my boy just booked r jan 11th trip can’t wait to party!

• 5 Nov 2011 Matthew said

Matthew

Taking this trip with my boy looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time. This trip is filling up fast so it will be a blast, we’ll make sure of it!!

• 7 Nov 2011 Amie-xx said

Amie-xx

Yay so glad I found people going on the same trip. Im soo keen! only two months away :D

• 8 Nov 2011 *Taz* said

*Taz*

Me and Boyfriend are coming on this trip as his 21st present from his parents…… im soooooo excited!!! can’t wait to meet you all and have an amazing holiday! oh and we from South Africa by the way. Where is everyone else from?

• 9 Nov 2011 Carlos said

Default_avatar

Not 100% sure yet, but if every thing works out right, I’ll be on this trip with a friend. Good to see a fair few people will be going. I’m from Melbourne, Australia.

• 9 Nov 2011 Explorer1300618 said

Default_avatar

trip booked! cant wait to party!.. little freaked out first time on a plane going to be a long flight from canada!

• 10 Nov 2011 DubaiDom said

DubaiDom

haha lets do this pep!

• 19 Nov 2011 Matthew said

Matthew

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001172559915

Add me on Facebook Il create a group , anyone have plans before or after the tour????

• 27 Dec 2011 Explorer1220357 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!! I booked this tour too. I am going with 2 of my friends and we are all from Melbourne, Australia. I hope to make some new friends and have heaps of fun shopping, sunbaking and swimming.

• 27 Dec 2011 Explorer1338802 said

Default_avatar

I need to find a replacement ice hopper and skirt (the whole top assembly) for my island oasis margarita machine.
    Parallels Promo Code

• 29 Dec 2011 Corrine xox said

Corrine xox

Hey! 13 days to go! I’m from Newcastle, Australia. Travelling on my own and looking forward to surf, sun, sand and shopping. Really looking forward to cruising the islands and trying out some watersports. Love new adventures. Can’t wait to meet everyone! :)

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion