Community_discussions_small  

Question

Ultimate European +Egypt August 17th 2012

18 Oct 2011 NVNelly asked

NVNelly

Headin on this trip solo. Anyone else going? It's early but I'm stoked.

• 10 Nov 2011 Kate said

Default_avatar

Do you mean the 19th August? i dont think there is an ultimate european on the 17th….
    im doing ultimate european plus greek islands on the 19th :)

• 12 Nov 2011 NVNelly said

NVNelly

No I booked it for the 17th. It’s a definent departure on the calendar. I don’t see the 19th at all. There’s the 20th but no 19th. Did you get an extra day added?

• 14 Nov 2011 Kate said

Default_avatar

Nah i dont think we got an extra day added, from what i see we dont have a 17th or 20th…. Im from Australia though so perhaps there is a different between either timezones or tours?

• 14 Nov 2011 NVNelly said

NVNelly

That’s gotta be why. I was gunna go on the twelf but changed it so I would fall better for oktoberfest. Could be a flight length thing also maybe.? The first day just says flying on my itinerary.

• 14 Nov 2011 Kate said

Default_avatar

ohh yea i dont have flying, my thingo just says the tour departs the contiki basement on the 19th….
    i think we have roughly 20hrs of flying but ill be doing that a few days before hand anyway :)

• 15 Nov 2011 NVNelly said

NVNelly

Yeah I’m gunna be going earlier too. So that first day is kinda for nothing. And now that I really look at it I depart from London the 19th. Day 1 is fly to Europe. Day 2 to says check into hotel after 2 pm. Then day 3 is depart the for France.

• 21 Nov 2011 Lindsey said

Default_avatar

If it is the 19th you’re looking at, we have a group on Facebook :)
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/208134889249009/

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion