Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern LA-NY 9th July 2012

18 Oct 2011 miikeboyle asked

miikeboyle

Hey Guys,

Ive changed the date of this post to the 9th of July 2012 as its the tour I am now doing. Originally I had planned a few other dates but due to travel agents error I am now on this tour.

Im Mike and am planning on doing the Grand Southern from LA-NY starting on the 9th July.
Ill be in the USA/Central America for the 2 months before this trip and will hang around in NY for a few days after the trip.

Let me know if your also thinking about doing this trip by contacting me here or via email miikeboyle@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Mike

• 18 Oct 2011 Bibs07 said

Bibs07

Hey! just looked at this thinking it was my tour… but its not!! haha however im doing contiki and ending in NY and spending the 4th of july in NY too on my own :)

• 2 Jan 2012 Ashlee said

Ashlee

Hey
    Are you doing this tour??

• 2 Jan 2012 miikeboyle said

miikeboyle

Hey Ashlee, No i am not doing the 7th June anymore. I originally planned on it but found another date that better suited the rest of my trip, but I ended up missing out on that as well due to my travel agents stuff up. Im now doing one leaving 9th July but dont know of anyone else doing it.

• 9 Jan 2012 Mads said

Mads

Hi Mike! Ive booked to do the 9th July Grand southern tour, and i am also staying longer in NY at the end of the trip, very excited! :)

• 15 Jan 2012 MeganB said

MeganB

Hi I am also doing this tour. Spending 3rd-9th August in NYC and then onto San fran for 4 days :)

• 16 Jan 2012 Maree S said

Maree S

Me and My friend are also doing this tour :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Amycrawford said

Amycrawford

Hey, Ive booked this tour as well! Its my first contiki and Im travelling solo. So excited :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Mads said

Mads

Add us on Facebook Amy :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Amycrawford said

Amycrawford

For sure mads! what can i find you under on facebook? you should be able to find me under amy amee :)

• 21 Jan 2012 Mads said

Mads

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000264860984&ref=tn_tnmn theres the link to my page :)

• 23 Jan 2012 miikeboyle said

miikeboyle

Good to see theres a few people out there doing this tour. Nice to meet you all.

• 24 Jan 2012 Amycrawford said

Amycrawford

Ive made a facebook group for anyone who wants to join :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/230071400376223/#!/groups/312014898836211/

• 24 Jan 2012 Explorer1353277 said

Default_avatar

this is great information and also for the fb group page :D

http://drbriangotro.com/

• 11 Feb 2012 Pete said

Pete

Hi guys,
    I’m Pete from Sydney. We’ve just started a free online postcard site so you can send your postcards straight to facebook or email and we’re trying to get the word out. We have postcards for the places you’re going so please spread the word around your tour. Thanks guys and safe travels!
    www.ThePerfectPostcard.com
    Pete

• 26 Apr 2012 Belle89 said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone!!! I’ve just found this discussion and am also on this tour!!! myself, my friend and her bf are all going together.. and the countdown is on!!!! Where is everyone from? We are from Sydney!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.